6x4 Forest Reverse apex Overlap Wooden Shed With assembly service Base included
Our stores do not stock this product
This overlap reverse apex shed features a single door located on the side, offering a twist on the traditional apex design. The compact design of this shed makes it ideal for smaller gardens. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the unbreakable polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and is fitted with security screws. Pressure treated to eliminate the need for annual re-treatment and guaranteed against rot for 15 years.
- 7mm Overlap cladding
- Pressure treated
- Single Door
- Comes with - Roof felt & shed floor and Fixings supplied
- 15 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This Forest reverse apex overlap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Overlap sheds have a square cut overlap timber board construction. This classic type of construction is great value.
- Pressure treated to ensure maximum penetration of the wood treatment which prolongs the life of the structure against rot and decay
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finials and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Glazing unit thickness||1.5mm|
|Roof Design||Reverse apex|
|Surface finish||Rough sawn|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Shed leaked even when supposedly fixed
CMac149 - 1 year ago
I would not recommend this shed. It has leaked from the beginning and still leaking now supposedly fixed. Am waiting on them taking it apart and then collecting it before they will give a refund. Please be aware that the company will arrange delivery of the shed before they will arrange for the shed to be constructed. In Scotland there is one team to cover the whole country so they are only in certain areas on certain days of the week. I assume this is the same with every shed sold by the company. I would recommend avoiding the overlap construction and going for better quality. I have found local companies to me that supply better quality tongue and groove with construction and delivery for not much more money. Wish I had taken the time to research better before buying this shed.
good shed but....
eeeeee - 3 years ago
good shed now that it is delivered and built. communication from the shed supplier with the company who constructs very poor messages not passed on so I had to step in and get involved. once service got message great service. b and q do not manufacturer or build these so bear in mind u have to navigate 2 separate companies. this is not detailed and it should be.