See more Sheds
Forest Garden 6x4 Pent Overlap Wooden Shed
Our stores do not stock this product
This 6x4 pent overlap Mixed softwood shed
- Assembly required
- The shed must be built on an even and level surface, eg concrete slabs or a wooden base
- Only fixings included
- Comes with roofing felt, glazing, hasp, staple and hinges
Features and benefits
- Strong door with double “Z” framing for added strength and security
- Straight cut and smooth planed overlap timber board cladding
- 1 window made from unbreakable polycarbonate glazing secured with security screws
- Hidden door hinges and plate hasp and staple latch for security (padlock not included)
- 7mm cladding, 28x28mm framing and pressure treated floor bearers
- Dip Treated with a 10 year Anti-Rot guarantee provided product is re-treated annually
- Made in the UK from FSC certified timber from sustainable sources
- Assembly required
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of fixed windows||1|
Terrible quality shed
Big DIY man - 2 years ago
Delivery and driver were really good and helpful. The Customer Service from ForestGarden was fast and helpful using their live chat facility.
However the shed I got was a mess. The back panel was so warped and poorly constructed that it should never had passed any kind of QA it bowed over an inch into the centre of the panel. The top piece of wood on the back panel had a knot through the whole of it and later cracked on putting the roof on - I had to put two screws through it to keep it in place. The back panel also had four of the overlap panels that you could put your fingers down through! One side panel was to a lesser extent like this as well.
One of the roof support battens was also badly warped but luckily helped the badly warped back panel stay in place! Fitting the door required some adjustment to the filler piece that went on the left of the door where the hinges are (saw and chisel job to keep the hinges flush to the frame).
I have had to use two flexible sealant cartridges to seal the gaps in the overlapping panels and all the knots and cracks. I now have a decent shed after 6 hours work and repairs Would not order from that supplier again as their Quality checking is a joke.
Awful Shed! Damaged on Delivery and Very poor buil
LiamM - 2 years ago
I bought this shed thinking that the B&Q build quality would be of some assurance, however this is very much not so. It may be the cheaper of the sheds on the market but this shed truly is of poor build, and the plastic window is like a piece of plastic shrink packaging - super flimsy. It may be cheaper than most but this shed isn't worth having.