See more Wooden Sheds
6x4 Shetland Apex roof Shiplap Wooden Shed Base included
- 12mm Shiplap cladding
- Dipped basecoat
- Single Fully boarded tongue & groove door
- Product supplied unpainted.
- Comes with - Adjustable shed base, roof felt, shed floor & glazing and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This Shetland 6x4 apex shiplap European softwood shed is ideal for storing garden essentials and can be used in a variety of ways such as a potting shed or outdoor storage.
- Dipped basecoat gives great resistance to rot, decay and insect infestation
- Comes with 1 glass window
- A hasp & staple door closure is included to keep your possessions secure
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
|Surface finish||Planed Timber|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Perky Paul - 1 year ago
A great little shed and build quality is good. Easy to put up with 2 people. There are cheaper sheds on the market but it's worth paying a little more for the quality you get. Very pleased!
djcanderson - 1 year ago
I bought the shed with the base about 3 weeks ago for what I considered a decent price by comparison to other sites. It was delivered about a week later although I could have had it earlier if I had been home. It comes with good instructions and everything else is supplied. My son and I erected it in 3 to 4 hours without any hassle and it liiked really good. Definitely worth getting this one with the shed base supplied.
Trotskiy - 1 year ago
Bought this with the aim of replacing similar sized shed, that had lasted 13years. We have just erected a colander. It is warped, panels damaged & of poor construction. If it lasts 3 years it will be a miracle. I have NEVER been so disappointed with a B & Q product. It took longer to burn the original product (i.e. it was of thicker construction, even with rot) than it did to construct this monstrosity. I can see through several areas, which are supposed to be 'shiplap' & can envisage leaks in a very short time. If it helps - i would NEVER have bought this had i known. Cannot recommend this product
Great value for money
Rustam - 2 years ago
Was easy to assemble, instructions were clear. The items look qualitative, roof cover is reliable.
Tip: when you attach door to the shed make sure that the screws go into the thick piece of wood that supports the shed wall rather than the thin layer of the wall. And don't forget to buy a lock.
Versatile long lasting little shed
Egglady - 2 years ago
This will be my 7th shed of this model. They are sturdy, wind resistant, well made little sheds. Easy to put together and long lasting. I bought the first one 8 years ago as a chicken shed. Liked it so much I bought 4 more.They have all lasted really well with no signs of rot as long as the roofing felt is maintained. Have used the others for garden sheds. This one will be a tool shed and playhouse. Highly recommended