See more Garden Storage
6x4 Timber Bar Shiplap Wooden Bar & garden store
This Timber Bar 6x4 bar & garden store is perfect for use as a summerhouse, hobby room or playhouse. Assembly required.
- 12 mm Shiplap cladding
- Dipped basecoat
- Lockable joinery door
- This structure is supplied unpainted and empty. The decking surrounding the product is not included
- Comes with Roof felt and floor
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
If you've ever dreamt of having your own bar then this is definitely the garden structure for you. With a bar area perfect for serving drinks to your friends and family, combined with a separate, handy garden store area ideal for tidying away garden sundries and equipment out of sight- you really can have it all.
- Shiplap tongue and groove construction is a high quality cladding construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. This high quality type of construction offers greater protection from wind and rain penetration as well as being secure and durable
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- High quality tongue & groove floor & roof
- Fully framed tongue & groove door with unique full length security hinge
- 2 people are required to build this Summerhouse. We recommend that Summerhouses are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Provided with secure lock & key
- Planning friendly external ridge height does not exceed 2.5m
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||1|
|Surface finish||Planed timber|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|