6x5'6 Honeysuckle Wooden Playhouse
[This is a block of tabs..]
This playhouse is designed to inspire children's imaginations and encourage play. It is the perfect space for creating dens, playing games and generally doing the things that kids love to do!
- 12 mm Shiplap cladding
- Dip treated
- Single Door
- Playhouse supplied only
- Comes with Roof felt & playhouse floor
Features and Benefits
Help all the family to love your garden with this fantastic children's play house.
- Shiplap tongue and groove construction is a high quality cladding construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. This high quality type of construction offers greater protection from wind and rain penetration as well as being secure and durable.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- This playhouse is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided. 2 people required to build this playhouse
- We recommend that playhouses are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your playhouse to sit on
|Accessories included||Flower motif, window crosses|
|Cladding thickness||12 mm|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Timber approval||PEFC approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
There are hours of fun to be had with a playhouse. Children will love playing in their own outdoor den and they can be decorated with bright and cheerful colours to create a truly individual play space.
Follow our step-by-step instructions and we’ll show you how to build a wooden playhouse to be enjoyed for years to come.
We’re building a playhouse that:
- is made from wood (explore our plastic playhouses for an alternative assembly)
- has an apex roof
- features a small, separate veranda
- comes with felt for the roof and all the fixings needed (be sure to check your chosen playhouse before building)
- is built on level timber decking
The following instructions can easily be adapted for more elaborate designs with extra windows or a second floor. Let’s get started…
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery