6x5 Woodvale Apex roof Metal Shed With assembly service
Our stores do not stock this product
This Woodvale 6x5 apex Metal shed is ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Double Lockable sliding doors
- Comes with - Shed floor and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Manufacturers guarantee against rust perforation
Features and Benefits
- Painted and galvanised to give great resistance to rot and decay
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- A padlock door closure is included to keep your possessions secure - padlock sold separately
- This product will be delivered and installed in your garden by a professional build up team
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||0|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Looks Great - Blends in with the garden!!
The Badger - 3 years ago
From the initial purchase, everything has been conducted to our entire satisfaction and we are very pleased with the service received and have already recommended B&Q to others. Would advise to have Shed professionally installed, less hassle and time saving .
Great Buy !!
Charlie D - 3 years ago
Sturdy Shed,arrived quickly,and well-built....Very pleased with it....
Casper81 - 3 years ago
Looks great when installed. Upon close inspection the tin metal is so thin it is possible to simply slice it open with any utility knife leaving the shed contents vulnerable to easy theft. I ordered and paid for a 6×5 shed but found that what was delivered and assembled was a 6×4 shed. Very disappointed.
Great shed - and built for me!
PurpleButterfly - 4 years ago
Very happy with the service. All straightforward, and the two guys built it for me really quickly. Worth the money. And the shed is just what I needed.
Trickydickie1 - 4 years ago
Very thin metal walls but quite presentable shed for light duty use. Trouble with metal sheds is that you cannot screw shelves to the walls