See more Sheds
Arrow Woodvale 6x5 Apex Metal Shed
This Woodvale 6x5 apex Metal shed is ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Shed floor
- Ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
- Painted and galvanised to give great resistance to rot and decay
- Made with responsibly sourced Forest Friendly wood.
- A padlock door closure is included to keep your possessions secure - padlock sold separately
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of doors||2|
ShedLord - 2 years ago
This shed is fantastic, it keeps all my shed items inside of it.
JkatyT - 3 years ago
Fairly easy to erect and looks great although as yet appears a bit flimsy but still standing. Good price and a fair amount of space inside.
Worst shed ever!
Pocahontas - 4 years ago
I bought this shed 2 weeks ago the first nightmare was.. When it got delivered their was only one guy who was delivering it and he had to leave it outside my front door as he couldn't carry it through my place as it was to heavy so I had to get 2 guys to take it out the back.. The second nightmare was the fitting it up I knew two professionals carpenters to do the job who have fitted up loads of sheds in the past when they opened it up and looked at the directions they were in another language not one bit was in English what should've took a day actually took 3 days to put up I should've took more notice of all the other reviews people put up, so anyone thinking of getting this shed one word for you DONT.
Hard to assemble
Nam - 5 years ago
I brought this a month ago, although its very hard to assemble, it is very spacious and worth it for the price
Dan48 - 6 years ago
I recommend you pay for the shed to be assembled as the instructions are difficult to understand and the construction is very time consuming it will take your average DIY enthusiast around seven hours to complete.