6x6 Multi Store Apex Tongue & groove Wooden Shed
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Shire 6x6 apex shiplap kiln dried northern european softwood shed is ideal for multipurpose garden storage. It has 5 segregated storage areas so that items to be stored separately allowing for easy access to them when needed.
- 12mm Tongue & groove cladding
- Dipped basecoat
- Single Lockable hinged doors
- This structure is supplied unpainted and empty. The decking surrounding the product is not included
- Comes with - Roof felt and floor and Fixings supplied
Features and Benefits
- Shiplap tongue and groove construction is a high quality cladding construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. This high quality type of construction offers greater protection from wind and rain penetration as well as being secure and durable
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- Rim lock
- Supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided. 2 people required to build this store
- 2 people are required to build this Store. We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- All doors are supplied with lock & key & tamper proof continuous hinges
- Strong 45x45mm framework making the structure more robust
- Planning friendly external ridge height does not exceed 2.5m
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Material||Kiln dried northern European softwood|
|Number of doors||4|
|Number of fixed windows||0|
|Surface finish||Planed timber|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
How to guides
A firm, level base should be the starting point for any shed or garden building. Without this the structure is likely to be assembled improperly - screw holes will not line up correctly, doors may not fit their doorways and the quality and service life of your shed could be greatly reduced.
There are a number of different options to create the necessary flat and level surface, and we're going to take you through four of them. All are ideal to prevent water collecting around the shed floor and damaging it. These four methods are how to lay:
- a timber base (also known as a portabase)
- a plastic base
- a paved base, and
- a concrete base
Both paved and concrete bases can't be laid straight onto soft ground and so require a sub-base. A concrete base also has a further extra step - constructing the frame or edging that supports concrete while it sets, this is known as formwork. So do bear in mind that these options can take longer to build than the timber and plastic bases.
Simply choose the one for you and read through the step-by-step advice on how to lay your shed base.
The garden shed - a firm favourite in British gardens. Sheds are brilliantly versatile. Use as a tool shed to protect equipment and tools; as a potting shed to plant up pots and grow seeds; or as an extra room for quiet relaxation. They offer great storage space for bulky items like garden furniture and bicycles and can be your hobby hide-out when there’s no more space in the house.
But finding the right shed for your needs can seem tricky. That's where we can help. Our guide is here to help you choose the best shed for you and your outdoor space.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This Atlas 10x10 apex shiplap European softwood shed is ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed. 12mm Shiplap cladding Dipped basecoat Double Fully boarded tongue & groove doors Comes with - Roof felt, shed floor & glazing 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care ...
This Security Cabin 10x10 apex shiplap European softwood shed is ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed. 12mm Shiplap cladding Dipped basecoat Single Fully boarded tongue & groove door Comes with - Roof felt, shed floor & glazing and Fixings supplied 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot ...
This Atlas 12x6 apex shiplap European softwood shed is ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed. 12mm Shiplap cladding Dipped basecoat Double Fully boarded tongue & groove doors Comes with - Roof felt, shed floor & glazing and Fixings supplied 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot ...
This Alderney 7x7 apex shiplap European softwood shed is ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed. 12mm Shiplap cladding Dipped basecoat Double Fully boarded tongue & groove doors Comes with - Roof felt, shed floor & glazing and Fixings supplied 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot ...