See more Garden Storage
Shire Tounge & groove Wooden 6x6 Apex Garden storage - Assembly service included
Our stores do not stock this product
This Sheds/Storage 6x6 apex tongue and groove Kiln dried northern European softwood shed is multipurpose storage shed.
- Assembly service included
- Base not included
- This Store will be professionally installed in your garden by an approved team; you'll be contacted soon after the delivery of your shed to arrange a suitable time and date for fitting. We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
Features and benefits
- 5 segregated storage areas
- Segregated storage areas allow for individual items to be stored allowing easy access to them when needed
- Rim lock
- Planning friendly External Ridge height does not exceed 2.5m
- Roof thickness: 12mm
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Fittings & fixings included||Only fixings included|
Terrible shed Terrible Shire
tiptop2 - 7 months ago
This review is intended for the shed and the company who manufacture and supply the shed - Shire GB.
In no way is this review a reflection on B&Q.
We recently purchased this shed and encountered assembly problems due to bad workmanship and manufacturing. First thing you should be aware of, is the shed does not come painted as illustrated in the pictures. It is plain untreated wood.
Second thing to be aware of, is that all aspects of after-sales issues are made directly with SHIRE (the supplier and manufacturer) and not via B&Q.
Our problems were primarily in the front panel with the gable end frame not butting together properly - leading to separation of the tongue and groove boards and unsightly gaps in the front door edges. All the doors required cutting and sawing of the surrounding timbers for them to open and close. One door requires a 5mm trim along its full entire vertical frame edge. NONE of the pre-installed locks worked. One of the locks was even assembled upside down!
Customer service at Shire is next to atrocious. We did not seek a refund, but a solution to the problems. But because we had a time gap during delivery and us putting up the shed, Shire will not entertain our complaint, blaming everything on the weather (despite our shed being stored indoors in our summerhouse and flat). Instead, the General Manager of Shire offered to supply a QUOTATION for replacement doors!
Do yourself a favour - STAY AWAY from products made by Shire, especially this 6x6 Multi Store shed.