See more Summerhouses
This Lumley 7x5 summerhouse is perfect for use as a summerhouse, workshop or extra storage space. Assembly required.
- 12 mm Shiplap cladding
- Dipped basecoat
- Glazed joinery door
- Product supplied unpainted.
- Comes with Roof felt, shed floor & solid sheet roof
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
- Includes planed 12mm tongue and groove shiplap cladding
- Tongue and groove floor
- Mortised and tenoned double doors; dimensions (H)171 x (W)136cm
- This summerhouse is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided
- We recommend that summerhouses are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||0|
|Surface finish||Planed timber|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
GOOD QUALITY WOOD
welshman08 - 1 year ago
problem was this is in too many pieces resulting in very weak structure ,walls and floor needed extra wood for strength, floor too short,felt poor nails too short had to do a lot of alteration and strengthening to make it solid
nice looking.right size
welshman08 - 1 year ago
just finished putting it up too many pieces hence when you come to erect it lots don't fit properly floor too short roof bars too short walls and floor had to be strengthened spent over 100 pound on extra wood,nails ,screws,brackets and silicone just to make it serviceable still cant get the doors to close properly pity because it did look good in the picture ,been at it for a week hopefully will have it finished in another week ,there really is too much work to do on this ,
Really good quality
Natashalouise - 1 year ago
I bought this a month ago for my crafts. It was really easy to put up and when I painted it, it looked amazing! Delivery was quick and very helpful!
Fantastic value for money
Anonymous - 1 year ago
Assembled it yesterday with my son (took about 4 hours). Followed a lot of advice from previous reviews eg.. fit doors before roof / strengthen floor / coat before assembling. These all made good sense which I benefitted from. Looks so good in my recently landscaped garden. Quality of all materials good for the price. Very satisfied customer.
Perfect little summerhouse
Tomo12345 - 1 year ago
Really pleased with the quality. takes 2-3 coats of Cuprinol shades paint, would advise painting before you build. Really easy to put up on your own but needed a hand for the roof. would also advise extra support for the base. Well worth the money!