See more Summerhouses
This Lumley 7x5 summerhouse with toughened glass is perfect for use as a summerhouse, workshop or extra storage space. Assembly required.
- 12 mm Shiplap cladding
- Dipped basecoat
- Glazed joinery door
- Product supplied unpainted.
- Comes with Toughened glass, roof felt, shed floor, solid sheet roof & adjustable pressure treated base
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This summerhouse has been strongly constructed using 34x34mm framing
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- This summerhouse is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided. 2 people are required to build.
- We recommend that summerhouses are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||0|
|Glazing type||Toughened glass|
|Surface finish||Planed timber|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
JimSG - 1 year ago
Glad we bought this summerhouse. Seemed a little small on paper but is the perfect size for our garden. Added insulation, damp proofing, plaster boards, electrics, laminate floor, better locks/security, wallpaper (walls and ceiling). Only issue we had was that one of the doors was slightly warped but as we were severely customising ours this didn't prove to be a problem in the end. I would recommend this summerhouse! Delivery was also great and you can track your delivery driver on the Shire website so you know exactly when it will come!
No Toughened glass delivered
Eye peter - 1 year ago
Put glass in one had cracked phoned up sent new glass first glass was wrong not toughened had to take glass out witch damage the wood not happy
WHAT AN EXPERIENCE
BAM BAM BETTY - 2 years ago
From start to finish Shire have been awful. I will try my best to never ever deal with them again. As for the product, it is very poorly made, very few panels actually match up, including base rails and joins. Good luck with this item as hubby builds beach huts so he knows what he is doing.
JJRB - 4 years ago
Easy to assemble, very good quality. Delivered in perfect condition no problems with any of the fixtures and fittings which there was plenty of. Very pleased we chose this, looks great in our garden all painted up!
Nelly250 - 5 years ago
Looks great, easy to build.
Toughened glass a big plus.
Base too worth getting for flat, level surface.
Floor a tad flexible but great with
carpet and rug down.