See more Playhouses
7x5 Wooden Playhouse
This playhouse is designed to inspire children's imaginations and encourage play. It is the perfect space for creating dens, playing games and generally doing the things that kids love to do!
- 12 mm Shiplap cladding
- Dip treated
- Single Door
- Playhouse supplied only
- Comes with Roof felt & playhouse floor
- Guarantee - 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
Help all the family to love your garden with this fantastic children's play house.
- Shiplap tongue and groove construction is a high quality cladding construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. This high quality type of construction offers greater protection from wind and rain penetration as well as being secure and durable.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- This playhouse is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided. 2 people required to build this playhouse
- We recommend that playhouses are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your playhouse to sit on
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Accessories included||Window boxes, bunk floor with ladder|
|Cladding thickness||12 mm|
|Fixings supplied||Fixings supplied|
|Timber approval||PEFC approved|
Bodger ben2 - 2 years ago
This is good value for what you get. I was worried the second floor wouldn't have enough support but if you spread your weight it even takes an adult. Order of fixing is not great as you have trouble adding the front extras with the floor in place. Would be nice if the floor mid floor and roof were thicker and the floor a ply. But still seems sturdy
7x5 wooden playhouse.
Inglebert - 2 years ago
overall the play house is ok. The materials seem quite cheap and of poor quality for the price of the playhouse. it comes in sections which have to be assembled. It is quite clear the sections have not been assembled by a skilled tradesperson as there were a lot of gaps and pieces of wood not straight. It also looks like it has been joined to together using a nail gun as in many cases the nails have almost burst through the wood. Other sections which were not pre- assembled should have been. Eg supports for the first floor. Ladders etc. Everything had to be pre drilled. There should have been markers or pre drilled holes on the wood to make this easier. There were also multiple sizes of screws. All bunched together in one bag. These should have been seperated into individual bags to easily identify which screws are for which purpose. The worst part of the house is the gap around the door. This is very poor and would not have been much more expensive to build a proper door frame to close of the 12mm gap all the way round the door. All in all its a good house and the kids love it. I just don't think the quality is that good for the money spent on it.