See more Sheds
Shire Alderney 7x7 Apex Shiplap Wooden Shed (Base included) - Assembly service included
Our stores do not stock this product
This Alderney 7x7 apex shiplap European softwood shed is ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed.
- Assembly service included
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Comes with Adjustable shed base, roof felt, shed floor & glazing
- Ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
Strongly constructed using 34x34mm Framing
- Dipped basecoat gives great resistance to rot, decay and insect infestation
- Comes with 1 glass window
- A hasp & staple door closure is included to keep your possessions secure
- This shed will be professionally installed in your garden by an approved team; you'll be contacted soon after the delivery of your shed to arrange a suitable time and date for fitting
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Number of doors||2|
sven12q - 7 years ago
As this shed is raw untreated sftwood it is essential to paint all the parts with wood preservative BEFORE you start assembley. Take your time and a sunny week-end. Build it the next weekend. Instructions are comprehensive but not as clear as they could be and they are too small. Tip: never put screws in your mouth, get your helper to hold them or put them in your top pocket.. An "exploded" drawing would have been much better The walls sit on the ground hence the need to protect from rot. The flooring wood split when nailing the section joiners. I bought some wood and cut my own wider /longer joiners so I could nail them further away from the "groove" cut in the planking. Floor is flimsy.
Wall assembly was easy but pre-drilled holes and bolts to fasten them together would have made it much easier(OK B&Q?) as you can't get an electric drill fitted with a screw driver bit on the straight wall sections. Tedious hand assembly. I bought mine in a sale at half the price shown on this web site. I would never have paid £750 for it. A local firm could have supplied and built it for less. A lot of unnecessary effort for a average shed.