We remain open and here to help. Customer and colleague safety remains our priority. Whether shopping in store or online, we urge you to follow the Government's social distancing guidelines and to shop responsibly only for what is necessary.
See more Summerhouses
Shire Barclay 7x7 Pent Shiplap Wooden Summer house
This Barclay 7x7 summerhouse is perfect for use as a summerhouse, hobby room or playhouse. Assembly required.
- Assembly required
- 2 people are required to build this summerhouse. We recommend that summerhouses are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your summerhouse. to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- For use as a summerhouse, hobby room or playhouse
Features and benefits
Whether a peaceful reading room, a man cave or an children's den is your dream, you can enjoy your outdoor space whatever the weather with this gorgeous summerhouse.
- 12mm Tongue & Groove Shiplap exterior cladding
- Strongly constructed using 34x34mm framing
- Tongue & Groove floor with solid sheet roof
- Supplied with acrylic safety glazing
- Full length double opening doors & matching side windows.
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Glazing type||Safety acrylic|
|Locking mechanism||Gate latch|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
Lovely summer house
Trikkinikki - 4 years ago
We have put this in a corner of our garden. It is only 7 ft x 7ft but the double doors and 2 large Windows make it seem very spacious. The styrene windows look just like glass. it's a very nice building to sit in.