7x7 Dutch Dutch apex Shiplap Wooden Shed
Our stores do not stock this product
This Dutch 7x7 dutch apex shiplap European softwood shed is ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed.
- 12mm Shiplap cladding
- Dipped basecoat
- Double door Fully boarded tongue & groove doors
- Comes with - Roof felt, shed floor & glazing and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
Strongly constructed using 34x34mm Framing
- Dipped basecoat gives great resistance to rot, decay and insect infestation
- Comes with 1 glass window
- A hasp & staple door closure is included to keep your possessions secure
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Roof Design||Dutch apex|
|Surface finish||Planed Timber|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
TG1959 - 1 year ago
Brought this and paid £465 it’s cheap and won’t last very flimsy !!
Emster123 - 3 years ago
We found this shed of very poor quality. We would advise that unless you are prepared to get your power tools out to make adjustments then don’t bother buying this. The wood is not a high grade wood as the knots fall out and leave holes, plus resin seeps out and makes it sticky. The wall panels don’t sit flush to one another leaving gaps. We had to use a wood plane to make them square. Several pieces do not fit together as they are not square so we have had to make adjustments there. The pieces to hold the glass in didn’t fit so we had to sand those down. Other pieces were warped, bowed and split so were unusable. I contacted the company who made the shed who sent out replacement parts which took another week, only to find that they had sent the wrong bits and had to wait another week for those. The roof structure could be a lot better, and because the pieces did not fit well the roof is slightly bowed now in one area. We also bought some new roof nails as the ones they supplied are inadequate plus spent another £50 quid on roof felt as the one they supplied will not last long as it’s so thin. Shame as we thought it was a nice shed design.
Good looks, good value
Mojoman - 3 years ago
Very happy. Love the look of this shed and the roof overhang at the front, and to my mind the 7x7 size, with its wide doors, is more practical for a garden shed than 8x6. Good build quality for the money. Apart from having someone hold the first panel while I secured the second, I managed to build the whole shed on my own over a few days, in between doing other things. Easily added gutters and a water butt with a diverted
Gythds - 3 years ago
We wanted a specific size shed and this unusual one, 7x7 fit the bill...
The build quality is generally good and comes in manageable pieces...
Assembly was relatively straight forward and all the panels went together, ok, except foot the window panel. The chap who put it together forgot the bottom overlap, so it doesn't align with the other panels...cosmetic only, so not too bothered... It is a tad lightweight, so I will probably add some extra bearers and brackets to stiffen it up....But overall very pleased given the price paid...
Great looking, great value
Steve118 - 3 years ago
Very happy with my new shed - general quality very good - easy to construct - good quality fixings - looks amazing