This Murrow 7x7 pent shiplap European softwood shed is ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed.
- 12mm Shiplap cladding
- Dipped basecoat
- Double Fully boarded tongue & groove doors
- Product supplied unpainted
- Comes with - Roof felt, shed floor & glazing and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
Strongly constructed using 34x34mm Framing
- Dipped basecoat gives great resistance to rot, decay and insect infestation
- Comes with 2 glass windows
- A pad bolt door closure is included to keep your possessions secure
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Surface finish||Planed Timber|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Great shed at a great price
Anonymous - 1 year ago
This is a great shed for the price of £399.00 be gutted if I had paid over £500.00 at B&Q
Royhatt - 3 years ago
I built this a few days ago, I stained it first and was easy to install and looks fantastic.
Expensive considering the quality
craig 123 - 3 years ago
The sheds up! Positives: Instructions are easy to follow and it does look nice when its up. Spacious inside. Easy to construct too. I put it up on my own in 2.5 hours. It was sorting out all the other issues that took the time.
Negatives: For £482 I'd expect a higher quality product. The felt provided is very thin and easily tears so I replaced that with some proper green mineral felt from the local builders merchants.
The instructions stated to leave the opening at 1360mm, but when both doors measure in at 687mm each then there's only one solution. Out comes the skill saw to shoot the doors in.
All the trims provided were seriously warped and twisted.
The doors are racked and when closed the bolt doesn't bolt in to the keep so that needed packing out 20mm.
The felt tacks are too small as well so I got some 13mm ones instead.
I'm in the construction industry, so I know how to get over a few problems.
Your average DIY folk might struggle with this.
Jfemia - 3 years ago
Was concerned by some other reviews about floor and complexity. However, very easy to assemble, clear instructions. Got it up in a day by myself. Floor is sturdy as-is. Not disappointed.
Alcesterbells - 4 years ago
Happy with the result, took a day to erect with the two of us (husband and wife) nothing was too heavy, instruction manual put together in a random order, but easy to follow when once in correct order, it is a challenge to felt the roof when in the corner unless you have access to sides. Would have liked to have had bolts in the bolt package for security.
Once painted it looked very nice and there is lots more room inside than we thought. Good quality, all pieces were delivered first time. Would recommend this to anyone.