See more Plastic Sheds
7x7 Oakland Apex roof Plastic Shed
This Keter 7x7 apex double wall resin polypropylene, with steel reinforcement shed is ideal for storing garden tools and equipment, including ride-on mowers, furniture, outdoor sundries and more.
- Double Doors
- Comes with - Heavy duty floor and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Limited manufacturer's warranty
Features and Benefits
The Oakland 757 shed is supremely durable yet stylish. It has a weather-resistant double wall build with steel reinforcement, a heavy-duty floor for storing even major items, and a robust ceiling that supports heavy loads of snow. Design-wise, it features paintable walls, a Victorian-style window, a skylight, and double doors, all in an attractive rustic chic style with a weathered wooden texture.
- Unique wood-look texture and feel to enhance your garden
- Can be painted to add a splash of colour to your garden
- Thick and durable double-wall design, with steel reinforcement for added strength
- Virtually maintenance and fade-free - just an occasional wash required to keep looking good in your garden
- Padlock facility (lock not included) for security
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
Ase1 - 2 months ago
Had this shed now for 2 years its been great, even after an attempted break in. The only damage done was the window got damaged. I'm finding it hard to locate how I can purchase a spare window replacement as its now all taped up to keep the weather out.
Any help would be greatly received.
Easy to erect
Nosha - 9 months ago
Started when I got home and finished the next morning on my own with just a screwdriver and a small set of steps.
The only tricky bit is setting the doors to fit. I used a small ratchet strap diagonal across the door way... perhaps my base wasn’t quite level? But once set it’s never moved!
Looking to buy a second one!!