See more Sheds
Arrow Greenvale 8x4 Pent Metal Shed
This Greenvale 8x4 pent Metal shed is ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Shed floor
- Ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
Wall height: 1570 mm
- Painted and galvanised to give great resistance to rot and decay
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- A padlock door closure is included to keep your possessions secure - padlock sold separately
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of doors||2|
Instruction book madness
Anonymous - 3 years ago
Good product instructions hard to follow and not real clear I'd pay for someone to do it!!
MJF54 - 4 years ago
It took 2 of us much longer to erect than I thought, around 10 hours and we are both competent DIY ers but the wind slowed us down considerably . The build instructions I thought were above average and 99% of the holes lined up. Once erected the shed is superb, stable, waterproof and solid.
Too many pieces, quite daunting
Apple field - 4 years ago
It was quite a shock when we opened the box,as it needed total construction, but after we got over that and followed the instructions it wasn't too bad. The finished result was well worth all the effort.
Can't be beaten on price..!!!
Has2016 - 4 years ago
Purchased a 8ft x 4ft shed... while it does take at least a whole day and a lot of concentration and head scratching to put it together, it was well worth the effort...
Looks ok when built, but Overpriced for what it is
South1978 - 4 years ago
The good Points:
The shed arrived when expected and was packaged well.
the individual parts looked well manufactured and plenty of screws were supplied.
The Bad points:
Instructions very unclear!
You have to build the 4 side sheets of the shed before the frame which is impossible with just 2 people, a minimum of 3 people is required for this.
The panels are attached together and to the frame with pre-drilled holes that often don't align.
The top panels are screwed in to the frame with pre-drilled holes and even with the supplied washers, this allows water the get in when it rains. It needed sealant to make water tight.
Overall though now its up and sealed, it looks good and Iv no doubt it will last as long if not longer than the wooden shed it replaced.