8x6 Apex roof Shiplap+ Wooden Shed
Keep your garden looking neat and tidy with this shiplap shed. Ideal for storing tools, garden sundries and equipment giving you more space to love your garden or outdoor space.
- 12mm Shiplap+ cladding
- Dip treated
- Double Doors
- Comes with - Roof felt, opening window & shed floor and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This 8x6 apex shiplap+ European softwood shed is ideal for storing general garden items.
- Shiplap tongue and groove construction is a high quality cladding construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. This high quality type of construction offers greater protection from wind and rain penetration as well as being secure and durable.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- A pad bolt is included to allow you to fix your own padlock to the shed increasing its security
- This shed is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided. 2 people required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Glazing unit thickness||2mm|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
|Surface finish||Planed timber|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Better than expected
Baseman67 - 1 year ago
I saw this on display and thought it would meet our needs. I was expecting some quality issues but was pleased with all the components. I did assemble this myself and was pleased with how it went. Ideally it is a 2 person job and would have been done quicker. Some of the instructions missed some small steps but it was ok to figure it out. I did watch the online video which helped. I used a 10% discount code which made the price reasonable. Painting was done the day after requiring 2 coats. Photo after 1st coat. I had prepared a base the weekend before using plastic product purchased on line which made a flat base to construct on.
great spec - tongue and groove floor!!!
Anonymous - 1 year ago
For the price, this shed is everything you need.
Opening window - yes
Tongue and groove floor - yes
Double doors - yes
the cladding, i have never seen before and actually its really nice
downside - osb roof which i can live with.
PBWsmith76 - 2 years ago
Great shed, cladding is completely different to all other sheds and its really good shed.
You get what you pay for
Pebbles47 - 2 years ago
I bought this a month ago and put it up with a couple of friends in a long morning.
I chose this shed because of the double half width doors as I had space issues.
The completed shed is reasonably sturdy with no obvious quality issues.
If you are making your own base be aware the dimentions shown are the outer dimensions including roof overhangs etc, not the footprint.
The instructions were a bit confusing in places so I would definately recommend sorting and identifying all the bits before assembly.
Its been up now for a couple of weeks and there are no obvious issues as yet.
Terrible Build Quality
DaryllK - 2 years ago
We bought this shed as it seemed like a very good deal. When it arrived the build quality was terrible. Screws and nails misaligned, some wood incorrectly fitted and split so it cannot be used. The base of the elevations were skewed about 15-20 degrees. It has been over 2 weeks now trying to arrange collection.
The parts seem to be decent quality for the price however in this occasion the build quality really let it down.