This Caldey 8x6 pent shiplap European softwood shed is ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed.
- 12mm Shiplap cladding
- Dipped basecoat
- Single Fully boarded tongue & groove door
- Product supplied unpainted.
- Comes with - Roof felt, shed floor & glazing and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
Strongly constructed using 34x34mm framing. Window can be placed in one of four locations to suit your requirements
- Dipped basecoat gives great resistance to rot, decay and insect infestation
- Comes with 2 glass windows
- A hasp & staple door closure is included to keep your possessions secure
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Surface finish||Planed Timber|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Dan1973 - 3 years ago
you get what you pay for. it is a basic shed, I had to buy some more tacks as they would not go through one bit of felt let alone two and into the wood roof. Also the roof is so weak i had to go and buy some more battens to strengthen as there would of been no way I could lean on it to put on felt . I am turning my she into an office once I insulate it
cabdriver - 4 years ago
Not a bad Shed for the price glass was broken when delivered but replaced pretty quick.
11111111 - 4 years ago
This shed was a good price but you get what you pay for. The floor is flimsy - it sagged when I walked into it so I put tongue and groove timber on top of the floor that came with the shed. I had to re-fit some timbers on the roof - one was torn off when it was delivered and another one wasn't fixed in places where the nails had missed. The latch was so flimsy that it broke the first time I put a lock on it.
Generally good BUT
MRLtd - 4 years ago
Everything went well together was all up in just over 4 hours, but the last task is to fit the glass. The middle mulion in the appature is off square and I will need to butcher the window frame to get the precut glass to fit. Bit disappointed right at the end
Shire - 8X6 Pent Shiplap Wooden Shed
TOM12345678 - 4 years ago
turned up with door section broken. Shows T&G type flooring on line but is a type of chip board. Roof joist are small and not man enough! If your not a DIY person and can not put right problems, leave alone. I would of paid £50 more and had a better made shed.