8x6 Factor Apex Plastic Shed
[This is a block of tabs..]
This Factor 8x6 apex Resin (plastic) & steel shed is ideal for storing garden tools, equipment, furniture and sundries, and using as a potting shed.
- Double Doors
- Comes with - Shed floor, two shelves with brackets & padlock hasp (lock sold separately) and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Manufacturer's limited warranty
Features and Benefits
The factor 8 x 6 shed is a storage solution that fits into any space. It’s constructed out of a sturdy and weather-resistant resin that features steel reinforcement for added durability and features an attractive wood-like texture for great style. The factor 8 x 6 shed is ventilated and comes with a heavy-duty floor panel, making it ideal for storing a wide variety of heavy items, wide double doors for easy accessibility and a ceiling high enough to allow an adult to move around freely.
- UV-stabilised for fade-resistance
- Comes with 1 styrene window
- A rotating hasp door closure is included to keep your possessions secure
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Integral skylight for added internal illumination
- Pre-marked locations to screw building into a fixed location on concrete (floor screws not included)
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Material||Resin (plastic) & steel|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Treatment||UV-stabilised for fade-resistance|
Help & Advice
The garden shed - a firm favourite in British gardens. Sheds are brilliantly versatile. Use as a tool shed to protect equipment and tools; as a potting shed to plant up pots and grow seeds; or as an extra room for quiet relaxation. They offer great storage space for bulky items like garden furniture and bicycles and can be your hobby hide-out when there’s no more space in the house.
But finding the right shed for your needs can seem tricky. That's where we can help. Our guide is here to help you choose the best shed for you and your outdoor space.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
Premium quality shed ideal for garden storage or as a practical workshop. This Tongue and Groove apex shed has a sturdy and smart Tongue and Groove construction throughout, including the robust floor and waterproofed roof. The strong, fully braced door is fitted with stainless steel, lock and handle for added ...
This Keter 6x4 apex double resin wall polypropylene shed is ideal for storing garden tools and equipment and it is a great size for narrow spaces. Single Door Comes with - Heavy duty floor and Fixings supplied 10 years Limited manufacturer's warranty 2 person assembly required
This Durham 8x6 apex shiplap European softwood shed is ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed. 12mm Shiplap cladding Dipped basecoat Single Fully boarded tongue & groove door Comes with - Adjustable shed base, roof felt, shed floor & glazing 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot ...
Our shiplap shed features Onduline corrugated roofing material, providing an attractive and weatherproof roof to this premium shed whilst the apex design gives a traditional look. High quality shiplap tongue and groove construction from watertight interlocking smooth planed boards. The door has safe and secure ...