See more Sheds
Keter Factor 8x6 Apex Plastic Shed
Our stores do not stock this product
This Factor 8x6 apex Resin (plastic) & steel shed is ideal for storing garden tools, equipment, furniture and sundries, and using as a potting shed.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fittings included
- Comes with 2 shelves & brackets
- Ideal for storing garden tools, equipment, furniture and sundries, and using as a potting shed.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
The factor 8 x 6 shed is a storage solution that fits into any space. It’s constructed out of a sturdy and weather-resistant resin that features steel reinforcement for added durability and features an attractive wood-like texture for great style. The factor 8 x 6 shed is ventilated and comes with a heavy-duty floor panel, making it ideal for storing a wide variety of heavy items, wide double doors for easy accessibility and a ceiling high enough to allow an adult to move around freely.
- UV-stabilised for fade-resistance
- Comes with 1 styrene window
- A rotating hasp door closure is included to keep your possessions secure
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Integral skylight for added internal illumination
- Pre-marked locations to screw building into a fixed location on concrete (floor screws not included)
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Number of doors||2|
Fred 12 - 8 months ago
Brought this 2 weeks ago it looks good when built up we did find it quite easy to assemble
Keter factor 8x6
BebyJane - 1 year ago
Yes a little pricey but a great shed with a great company customer service.
So happy I bought this shed. It is well made, easy to put together on my own, with a little help for the roof. The window unit frame was creased but only a phone call later a new unit arrived in the post. Only wish I could afford to buy another!
No complaints and nothing but praise - well done Keter!!
Kimmy - 1 year ago
I bought this shed and had it erected on Friday,it is a fantastic buy,sturdy and looks lovely ,would like to get extra shelving though,apparently thsts not possible .10 out of 10
Let down by floor
Bramers13 - 1 year ago
Bought a couple of weeks ago. Paid for installing as I have heart condition. Floor very spongy and sounded like was cracking every time I walked in. Within 2 wks floor floor has actually cracked and I am scared to use it. Such a shame because it looks good.
DaveB - 1 year ago
Very easy to put together, it stated it was a two man job. I completed all of it alone in around 4 hours, except I needed someone to help put weight on the roof at the rear whilst i screwed it in from inside. Good build quality although some of the large plastic “screws” had excess plastic from moulding points that needed trimming with a Stanley to get a tight fit. Would definitely recommend this product!