8x6 Forest Apex Overlap Wooden Shed Base included
[This is a block of tabs..]
This larger overlap garden shed features a traditional apex roof design, giving an attractive appearance. The larger size of this wooden shed makes it ideal for storing all of your garden items in one place. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the extra strong polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted with security screws. Pressure treated to eliminate the need for annual re-treatment and guaranteed against rot for 15 years.
- 7mm Overlap cladding
- Pressure treated
- Single Door
- Comes with - Roof felt & shed floor and Fixings supplied
- 15 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This Forest apex overlap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Overlap sheds have a square cut overlap timber board construction. This classic type of construction is great value.
- Pressure treated to ensure maximum penetration of the wood treatment which prolongs the life of the structure against rot and decay
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Glazing unit thickness||1.5mm|
|Surface finish||Rough sawn|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
Help & Advice
The garden shed - a firm favourite in British gardens. Sheds are brilliantly versatile. Use as a tool shed to protect equipment and tools; as a potting shed to plant up pots and grow seeds; or as an extra room for quiet relaxation. They offer great storage space for bulky items like garden furniture and bicycles and can be your hobby hide-out when there’s no more space in the house.
But finding the right shed for your needs can seem tricky. That's where we can help. Our guide is here to help you choose the best shed for you and your outdoor space.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This traditional style shiplap apex shed has a compact design making it an ideal storage space in small gardens. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the unbreakable polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted with security screws. Manufactured from high quality interlocking shiplap boards ...
A practical and compact overlap reverse apex shed with door located on the side is ideal for general storage and suitable for smaller gardens. The square cut overlap construction helps water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the extra strong polycarbonate glazing allows ...
Our overlap pent shed is manufactured from square cut overlap timber boards which helps rain water run off the building. The pent roof is designed to give increased head room inside the shed, making it ideal for general garden storage. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the ...