See more Wooden Sheds
8x6 Forest Apex roof Overlap Wooden Shed With assembly service
This larger overlap garden shed features a traditional apex roof design, giving an attractive appearance. The larger size of this wooden shed makes it ideal for storing all of your garden items in one place. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the extra strong polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted with security screws. Pressure treated to eliminate the need for annual re-treatment and guaranteed against rot for 15 years.
- 7mm Overlap cladding
- Pressure treated
- Single Door
- Comes with - Roof felt & shed floor and Fixings supplied
- 15 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This Forest apex overlap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Overlap sheds have a square cut overlap timber board construction. This classic type of construction is great value.
- Pressure treated to ensure maximum penetration of the wood treatment which prolongs the life of the structure against rot and decay
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Glazing unit thickness||1.5mm|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
|Surface finish||Rough sawn|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Too pricey for what you get
shedtears - 2 years ago
I thought that our shed would be delivered and erected on the same day, but no, there were separate shed erectors who came days later. In the meantime I had no where to store the various pieces except leaving them open to the elements.
The overall shed is of poor quality. The wood had warped in several places and left distinct gaps. I will have to stain the whole outside before the winter because the present covering seems far from adequate. Also the roof felt is thin and will also need an additional layer.
Customers who bought this also browsed
10x6 Forest Apex Overlap Wooden Shed With assembly
This spacious wooden shed features 6 windows for maximum light, making this shed ideal as a garden workshop or hobby space. Featuring double doors for easier access to larger items. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water run off the building. The door has safe and ...
12x8 Forest Apex Overlap Wooden Shed With assembly
This workshop is ideal for use as a hobby or workshop space or for storing large garden items. Featuring 6 windows, allowing plenty of natural light into the shed, while double doors allow easier access. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water run off the building. ...
4x3 Forest Apex Overlap Wooden Shed With assembly
This overlap apex shed has no windows, providing the contents with increased security. Pressure treated to eliminate the need for annual re-treatment and guaranteed against rot for 15 years. The compact design makes it ideal for use in smaller gardens. 7mm Overlap cladding Dip treated Single Door Comes with - ...
6x4 Forest Apex Overlap Wooden Shed With assembly
This overlap apex shed is ideal for use in smaller gardens due to its compact size. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the unbreakable polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and is ...