See more Sheds
This traditional style overlap shed has an apex roof giving an attractive appearance. The absence of windows allows you to store your garden items more securely and out of sight. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber boards which helps rain water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and is fitted with a secure hasp and staple for increased security. The timber is dip treated and guaranteed against rot for 10 years, provided that the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly retreated with timber preservative.
- 7mm Overlap cladding
- Dip treated
- Single Door
- Comes with - Roof felt & shed floor and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This Forest apex overlap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Overlap sheds have a square cut overlap timber board construction. This classic type of construction is great value.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- Hardwearing sheet material floor as standard
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||1|
|Glazing unit thickness||1.5mm|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
|Surface finish||Rough sawn|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
manc man - 2 years ago
had shed deliverd by 2 unhelpful men who said we wont carry shed 40feet to my house .shed is very poor it cost me £291 it is over priced by £290 if you wont a good 8x6 shed dont by this one
Bad quality of wood
Sofkevo - 2 years ago
Very poor wood , I'm still wondering if I gonna use it
recka - 3 years ago
The quality is poor different from the website. The wood is poor condition. Wood on side shed is bend different from your website.
Great Shed, couple minor things!
hwksjo - 3 years ago
We purchased this shed as we need storage for outside items! It's a great size and features are good. However, the locking mechanism is a bit hmm. Also we purchased it with a base (a must have) but the base isn't very strong. We're going to strengthen it, that needs looking into. All round pleased with our purchase!