See more Sheds
This overlap apex shed has a large floor space and double doors making it ideal for storing larger garden items. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the unbreakable polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted with security screws. Pressure treated to eliminate the need for annual re-treatment and guaranteed against rot for 15 years.
- 7mm Overlap cladding
- Pressure treated
- Double Doors
- Comes with - Roof felt & shed floor and Fixings supplied
- 15 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This Forest apex overlap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Overlap sheds have a square cut overlap timber board construction. This classic type of construction is great value.
- Pressure treated to ensure maximum penetration of the wood treatment which prolongs the life of the structure against rot and decay
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finials and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Glazing unit thickness||1.5mm|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
|Surface finish||Rough sawn|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
MrsCa - 1 year ago
The shed arrived yesterday and is yet to be dismantled so cannot comment on the shed itself, however, the polycarbonate(?) windows are of a shocking quality - think very thin plastic more like packaging of food and toys than a window -very disappointed - when my husband showed me i thought that they were the protective covering for them !!! I can only give this 2 stars until the shed is assembled in full.
8x6 Apex Shed
Mikeshed - 2 years ago
The shed assembled quite easy with 2 people. I used screws to fit together rather than nails as I felt it made it more rigid when finished. Good product and was delivered quite quickly. The delivery driver kept me informed when he would arrive and dropped the items where I wanted them. Well pleased