See more Sheds
Forest Garden 8x6 Apex Overlap Wooden Shed
Our stores do not stock this product
This larger overlap garden shed features a traditional apex roof design, giving an attractive appearance. The larger size of this wooden shed makes it ideal for storing all of your garden items in one place. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the extra strong polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted with security screws. Pressure treated to eliminate the need for annual re-treatment and guaranteed against rot for 15 years.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Roof felt & shed floor
- Ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
This Forest apex overlap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Overlap sheds have a square cut overlap timber board construction. This classic type of construction is great value.
- Pressure treated to ensure maximum penetration of the wood treatment which prolongs the life of the structure against rot and decay
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Number of doors||1|
Gracie 5 - 3 days ago
Had this shed a year ,when I first got it some of the wood was warping, the company said this will settle, I'm still waiting!! Had a few sheds over the years this is by far the worst.
this product is rubbish
lollypop25 - 1 year ago
I bought this shed in May it is so flimzy and when inside there is little slit in the wood panel that let in light, i would not recommend you buy this!!!!
Candlebright - 1 year ago
Absolutely amazed at the good reviews on this shed. I am beginning to wonder if I was sent the wrong one... mine is very flimsy. There are gaps in the overlap panelling, the door doesn't fit well, the hinges and hasp are very cheap and flimsy, and the panel at the right of the door is so thin that it bends when you push it with your hand. There was not even enough roofing felt to cover the roof. The plastic for the windows is so thin that you could easily cut through it with a Stanley knife. I have not faith at all that this shed is secure. I am very disappointed indeed with this shed.
Great shed, strong floor and easy to build.
Dickie32 - 3 years ago
Bought this to replace an old shed which was falling down. Paid a few extra pounds for this version with a 15yr guarantee, which hopefully means it will last a little longer than my old shed. Didn't realise but when it was delivered it has wooden floor rather than cheap chipboard so it already feels better!
Good quality shed
hutchwa - 4 years ago
Communication from the company was great, booking the delivery slot online was nice and easy and then the text and email updates about the delivery were fantastic. When the shed arrived the delivery guys were very helpful and ensured I had everything before leaving.
The instructions were good but not the best, could have done with a bit more explanation and pictures in my opinion. That being said 2 of put the shed up with no real issues in a couple of hours.
The shed itself is sturdy and of a good quality. I purposely went for the solid wooden floor and really pleased I did, worth the extra cost.
I am very happy and would recommend this shed.