See more Sheds
Forest Garden 8x6 Apex Overlap Wooden Shed
Our stores do not stock this product
This traditional style overlap shed has an apex roof giving an attractive appearance. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber boards which helps rain water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the extra strong polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted with security screws. The timber is dip treated and guaranteed against rot for 10 years, provided that the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly retreated with timber preservative.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Roof felt & shed floor
- Ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
This Forest apex overlap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Overlap sheds have a square cut overlap timber board construction. This classic type of construction is great value.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- Hardwearing sheet material floor as standard
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Number of doors||1|
Very poor quality
Disappointed 2020 - 4 months ago
Don't waste your money, floor sags all over as not thick enough, side panels very poorly constructed, plastic windows poor fit, the only good thing was a generous amount of felt for the roof.
Jade92 - 1 year ago
Dont even bother!! Awful quality.. door bowing after a day! Wood split when you put nails in.. wood twisted so dosent sit right... absolute waste of time!
Really disappointed with shoddy assembly
VBP - 2 years ago
Cheap and nasty. Pieces assembled badly. Wish I hadn't done an online order, would not have bought it if seen in shop. Previous shed lasted 30 years, this one wont!
Poor quality shed
50debbie - 2 years ago
I bought this shed a few weeks ago and I am very disappointed with the quality of it. It is poorly made, flimsy, has lots of knots in the wood that you can see daylight through. Overall gappy when built, you can lift wall slats and look through into the shed from the outside. The shed floor is so weak and spongy underfoot that it feels like it will go through, so much so that after building it we went back to b&q and bought 2 sheets of wood costing £70 to line the bottom of the shed. Roof felt also flimsy and poor quality. Would not recommend.
Mocol - 3 years ago
I got this on line if I'd seen it in the shop i wouldn't have bought it