See more Sheds
8x6 Forest Apex roof Overlap Wooden Shed
This traditional style overlap shed has an apex roof giving an attractive appearance. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber boards which helps rain water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the extra strong polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted with security screws. The timber is dip treated and guaranteed against rot for 10 years, provided that the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly retreated with timber preservative.
- 7mm Overlap cladding
- Dip treated
- Single Door
- Comes with - Roof felt & shed floor and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This Forest apex overlap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Overlap sheds have a square cut overlap timber board construction. This classic type of construction is great value.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- Hardwearing sheet material floor as standard
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Glazing unit thickness||1.5mm|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
|Surface finish||Rough sawn|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Really disappointed with shoddy assembly
VBP - 1 year ago
Cheap and nasty. Pieces assembled badly. Wish I hadn't done an online order, would not have bought it if seen in shop. Previous shed lasted 30 years, this one wont!
Poor quality shed
50debbie - 1 year ago
I bought this shed a few weeks ago and I am very disappointed with the quality of it. It is poorly made, flimsy, has lots of knots in the wood that you can see daylight through. Overall gappy when built, you can lift wall slats and look through into the shed from the outside. The shed floor is so weak and spongy underfoot that it feels like it will go through, so much so that after building it we went back to b&q and bought 2 sheets of wood costing £70 to line the bottom of the shed. Roof felt also flimsy and poor quality. Would not recommend.
Mocol - 1 year ago
I got this on line if I'd seen it in the shop i wouldn't have bought it
Good basic shed
Nix99 - 1 year ago
Just needed a value for money basic shed. This fitted the bill, was pleased that it came with hidden hinges. Was straightforward to build too.
mmmm... you get what you pay for these are cheap
Dan123456 - 2 years ago
This 6x8 shed is a few inches smaller each way than 6x8 windows like cling film bit of wood missing where on a dearer shed they would be there to support better, i want it for an office in a workshop to keep my paperwork clean and tidy and it just does that hence the 3 star rating, would i buy one for outside exposed to the elements ? nope i woulsnt want to put it in my garden it would be trashed in no time ! latches and hinges flimsy windows flimsy, door flimsy it does what i want it to do INSIDE ANOTHER BUILDING where its not getting wet or blown around and i think its acceptable for this use but wouldnt call it secure at all inside or outside a building !