See more Sheds
Our overlap shed features Onduline corrugated roofing material, providing an attractive and weatherproof roof to this premium shed whilst the apex design gives a traditional look. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the unbreakable polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted with security screws. Pressure treated to eliminate the need for annual re-treatment and guaranteed against rot for 15 years.
- 7mm Overlap cladding
- Pressure treated
- Single Door
- Shelving shown in the image is not included
- Comes with - Shed floor and Fixings supplied
- 15 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This Forest apex overlap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Overlap sheds have a square cut overlap timber board construction. This classic type of construction is great value.
- Pressure treated to ensure maximum penetration of the wood treatment which prolongs the life of the structure against rot and decay
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Onduline roofing material providing an attractive weatherproof finish.
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Glazing unit thickness||1.5mm|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
|Surface finish||Rough sawn|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Not as advertised
GaryZZR - 31 days ago
This is not an 8ftX6ft shed it measures 7ft 9inches x 5ft 9inches generally a bit flimsy but a good strong floor, good delivery. good value for money for what you pay but would have preferred the correct size.
Great little shed!
Bigdogfox - 1 year ago
Bought this shed a month a go to replace an old very tired servant. Good value for money, has a wooden floor not bendy chipboard so should last OK. Easy to erect, took me and my father-in-law just a couple of hours from start to finish.
Great shed, quality roof
Potteringabout - 2 years ago
Very happy with the shed. Sturdy and easy to put together, especially the roof which just screws into place. The corrugated design looks good and adds to the quality feel.