See more Sheds
Forest 8x6 Apex Shiplap Wooden Shed (Base included)
Our stores do not stock this product
This shiplap shed features a traditional apex style roof design fo an attractive appearance. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the unbreakable polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted with security screws. Manufactured from high quality interlocking shiplap boards which is dip treated and guaranteed against rot for 10 years, provided that the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly retreated with timber preservative.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Roof felt & shed floor
- Ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
This Forest apex shiplap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Shiplap tongue and groove is a high quality cladding construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. This high quality type of construction offers greater protection from wind and rain penetration as well as being secure and durable.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Number of doors||1|
Great shed, good security features
corbs05 - 2 years ago
This shed is very good quality for the money. It is well made, easy to assemble and has good security features (hammer proof glass & internal hinges). The lock is a bit lightweight so would suggest buying a separate internal fixed lock.
Glad I brought this.
MarthaQuest - 2 years ago
When the shed arrived one piece was broken. This was not replaced until three days later. A professional builder assembled the shed for us, on a concrete base built specifically for it. Although the shed itself is sound, the lock and hinges supplied are very poor - so much so that the builder had to come back and replace them with better ones. After a few days, the shed door has started to warp and so we will have to fix a bolt to keep the top of the door secure. There should be a coving over the door to keep it watertight which we will have to obtain and fit independently.
To summarise - good shed spoilt by poor quality door fixtures.
Kas12 - 3 years ago
Great shed really happy with it and the men who delivered the shed were very helpful
Antonia68 - 4 years ago
Only one part missing but apart from that, a great shed, lovely delivery driver. Oh, as I recall a post of wood was split, but we cobbled it together