See more Sheds
Our shiplap shed features Onduline corrugated roofing material, providing an attractive and weatherproof roof to this premium shed whilst the apex design gives a traditional look. High quality shiplap tongue and groove construction from watertight interlocking smooth planed boards. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the unbreakable polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted with security screws. Dip Treated, guaranteed against rot and fungal decay for 10 years.
- 12mm Shiplap cladding
- Dip treated
- Single Door
- Comes with - Roof felt & shed floor and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This Forest apex shiplap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Shiplap tongue and groove is a high quality cladding construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. This high quality type of construction offers greater protection from wind and rain penetration as well as being secure and durable.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Onduline roofing material providing an attractive weatherproof finish.
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Glazing unit thickness||1.5mm|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
|Surface finish||Planed timber|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
g1radar - 3 years ago
Shed was shipped to the Isle of Man so better packaging / labelling of items would have made it easier for the delivery company to keep all items together. Floor and roof supports were nearly over looked in the warehouse. Ironmongery for door (hinges and latch) are very cheap and were replaced with something more substantial. Easy to assemble and instructions straight forward.