See more Sheds
Forest Garden 8x6 Apex Shiplap Wooden Shed - Assembly service included
Our stores do not stock this product
This shiplap shed features a traditional apex style roof design fo an attractive appearance. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the unbreakable polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted with security screws. Manufactured from high quality interlocking shiplap boards which is dip treated and guaranteed against rot for 10 years, provided that the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly retreated with timber preservative.
- Assembly service included
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Roof felt & shed floor
- Ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
This Forest apex shiplap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Shiplap tongue and groove is a high quality cladding construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. This high quality type of construction offers greater protection from wind and rain penetration as well as being secure and durable.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
|Number of doors||1|
ZZZZZZZ1 - 4 months ago
Paid for the assembly.
Turns out the shed isn’t actually supplied by B&Q but a third party seller. Which your not told about.
Had nothing but problems with the 2 sheds we purchased. The doors have started to warp and their soaking wet inside and the walls are starting to get damp and mouldy.
So no good if you were planning to insulate the shed as you would just waste your money.
The sheds also aren’t 8x6 either.
No answer to why it’s shorter than 8ft apart from that’s how it’s made (about 2.5 inches short) and that’s going by all the external over hangs at the extremes. Which again there’s no measurement options told. So any overhang is meant to be included in the size. Don’t think that it’s the external walls that you measure.
Again B&Q don’t state where the measurements apply.
Been trying to get the sheds removed now for 3-4 weeks and B&Q are trying to say the contract isn’t with them as they didn’t supply it. Even though my money went to them.
They also said if you read the terms and conditions on their website it says some items may come from a 3rd party seller. But doesn’t state on the item.
Astley 46 - 2 years ago
I bought this shed to replace and old one that was falling apart. I decided to pay for a higher quality one this time and I'm very pleased with the result. Instead of budget overlap I chose this shiplap model which is better quality - the walls are thicker and each piece of wood interlocks with the next so it is good and solid.
Another bonus with this model is that the floor is made of solid wooden boards rather than the chipboard type material that you often get on sheds which sags when you put weight on it. It's also got plenty of space inside for everything I could want to use it for.
I decided to pay extra to have the shed built for me to save hassle and the men that came to fit it had it up in no time.
Very pleased with the product so I would recommend it.