See more Wooden Sheds
8x6 Forest Apex roof Tongue & groove Wooden Shed With assembly service
Premium quality shed ideal for garden storage or as a practical workshop. This Tongue and Groove apex shed has a sturdy and smart Tongue and Groove construction throughout, including the robust floor and waterproofed rood. The strong, fully braced door is fitted with stainless steel, lock and handle for added security and the opening acrylic windows, with quality stainless steel catches, provide extra ventilation
- 12mm Tongue & groove cladding
- Pressure treated
- Single Door
- Comes with - Roof felt & shed floor and Fixings supplied
- 15 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This Forest apex tongue and groove mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- High quality tongue and groove construction formed from watertight, interlocking, smooth planed boards. Tongue and groove constructions offers great protection from wind and rain penetration.
- Pressure treated to ensure maximum penetration of the wood treatment which prolongs the life of the structure against rot and decay
- Robust and stable pressure treated boarded floor
- Two opening acrylic windows for added ventilation with high quality stainless steel catches
- Premium rim lock door latch for added safety and security
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Strong, long lasting and weatherproof roof constructed from timber boards and high quality green mineral felt
- Attractive smooth planed finial and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Glazing unit thickness||3mm|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
|Surface finish||PAR Planed|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Not Impressive as it looks on website
scorpion76 - 11 months ago
So i have selected this one after long reviews from the others in the same size and shape. Its not impressive as it looks in the pictures. I thought it would be more stronger and sturdier but when I saw it delivered it was a bit flimsy. The base was not strong enough and I had to install 4 extra beam underneath to make it more stronger..... the back wall has 2 holes in it which was not impressive at all. Not to go through hassle, I didnt called customer services but just filled them with wood filler.
From the pictures it looks like solid wood and amazing but in real its cheap wood, not solid at all. It says its pressure treated and dosent require painting..... IT DOES. I like the quality of door lock and key. But overall I am not impressed with the quality of the shed and this is not what I was looking for... however it will do the job i was looking for to store my junk from garage to shed.