See more Wooden Sheds
8x6 Forest Reverse apex Overlap Wooden Shed
Our overlap reverse apex shed offers a twist on the traditional apex design, with the door and window located on the side. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the extra strong polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted with security screws. The timber is dip treated and guaranteed against rot for 10 years, provided that the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly retreated with timber preservative.
- 7mm Overlap cladding
- Dip treated
- Single Door
- Fixings supplied
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This Forest reverse apex overlap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Overlap sheds have a square cut overlap timber board construction. This classic type of construction is great value.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- Hardwearing sheet material floor as standard
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finials and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Glazing unit thickness||1.5mm|
|Roof Design||Reverse apex|
|Surface finish||Rough sawn|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Kevink184 - 2 years ago
Bought the shed in may and managed to construct it within 1 day as I'd already lates the pavers 15×600mm, the shed went together easily with 2 people.
Needs a better Floor and roof
Jess88 - 2 years ago
Floor needed to be re-enforced as was very flimsy.
The roof is also very flimsy hoping for no strong winds.
Customers who bought this also browsed
4x3 Forest Apex Overlap Wooden Shed
A compact overlap apex shed ideal for smaller gardens. The traditional apex roof gives a attractive appearance and the square cut overlap construction helps water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and is fitted with a secure hasp and staple for increased security. The ...
6x4 Forest Reverse apex Overlap Wooden Shed
A practical and compact overlap reverse apex shed with door located on the side is ideal for general storage and suitable for smaller gardens. The square cut overlap construction helps water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the extra strong polycarbonate glazing allows ...
7x5 Forest Apex Overlap Wooden Shed
This overlap shed features a traditional style apex roof giving an attractive appearance. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the extra strong polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted ...
8x6 Forest Apex Overlap Wooden Shed With assembly
This larger overlap garden shed features a traditional apex roof design, giving an attractive appearance. The larger size of this wooden shed makes it ideal for storing all of your garden items in one place. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water run off the building. ...