See more Sheds
Our overlap reverse apex shed offers a twist on the traditional apex design, with the door and window located on the side. Manufactured from square cut overlap timber construction which helps rain water run off the building. The door has safe and secure hidden hinges and the extra strong polycarbonate glazing allows extra light in and are fitted with security screws. The timber is dip treated and guaranteed against rot for 10 years, provided that the shed is isolated from ground contact and is regularly retreated with timber preservative.
- 7mm Overlap cladding
- Dip treated
- Single Door
- Fixings supplied
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
Features and Benefits
This Forest reverse apex overlap mixed softwood shed is ideal as a work space or for storing general garden items.
- Overlap sheds have a square cut overlap timber board construction. This classic type of construction is great value.
- This structure has been dip treated which means preservative has been applied to the outside of the timber to protect the wood against rot and decay. Periodic retreatment is required to prolong the life of the structure.
- Hardwearing sheet material floor as standard
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate glazing, which will not become yellow or brittle over time, fixed with security screws.
- Safe and secure hidden door hinges with a plate hasp and staple latch
- Sturdy door braced with double "Z" framing for added strength and security. Can be hung on either side
- Weatherproof felted roof constructed from durable sheet material
- Attractive smooth planed finials and barge board
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Number of doors||1|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Glazing unit thickness||1.5mm|
|Roof Design||Reverse apex roof|
|Surface finish||Rough sawn|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Agree with other poor reviews. Do not buy!
Ceri44 - 4 months ago
Product is poor quality. The panels are all cracking, felt roof is flimsy and floor bends when you stand on it. Wish I had sent it back straight away. Fitters also damaged the wood around the lock because the wood is so flimsy the screws cracked the panel! Needs to be removed from sale!
don't buy it
Krisss - 5 months ago
I bought this and return in the same day as was delivered, very poor quality and was damaged
Kevink184 - 3 years ago
Bought the shed in may and managed to construct it within 1 day as I'd already lates the pavers 15×600mm, the shed went together easily with 2 people.
Needs a better Floor and roof
Jess88 - 3 years ago
Floor needed to be re-enforced as was very flimsy.
The roof is also very flimsy hoping for no strong winds.