See more Metal Sheds
8x6 Greenvale Apex roof Metal Shed
This Greenvale 8x6 apex Metal shed is ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Double Lockable sliding doors
- Comes with - Shed floor and Fixings supplied
- 10 years Manufacturers guarantee against rust perforation
Features and Benefits
Wall height: 1700 mm
- Painted and galvanised to give great resistance to rot and decay
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- A padlock door closure is included to keep your possessions secure - padlock sold separately
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||0|
|Roof Design||Apex roof|
|Timber approval||FSC® approved|
Awful to construct!!!!
newshedlady - 2 years ago
I bought this shed to replace an old wooden one. I am so glad I didn't opt to try and build it myself, as it took two experienced work men from 9am until 7.30pm to construct. The main problem was half the instruction booklet was missing, and the rest of it was mostly in French and German, and it was extremely fiddly to put together, with hundreds of screws. Overall I am pleased with the finished article.
Relatively easy to build
Anonymous - 3 years ago
Yes it took 2 of us to build and yes it is a bit flimsy, but you you pay for what you get. The instructions were quite straightforward, and both of us have never built a shed before (one being 16 years old), but the only issue was the number of screws. Surely some of the parts could be pre-built? Other than that I am very satisfied with the final product.
Good value for money.
PBass - 6 years ago
Appears fairly sturdy once built, and keeps dry inside.
Instructions a bit tricky to follow at first and needs 2 people to assemble (which instructions advise).
Customers who bought this also browsed
10X8 Cannock 28mm Tongue & Groove Timber Log
This Cannock 10x8 log cabin is perfect for use as a summerhouse, workshop or extra storage space. Assembly required. 28mm 28mm Tongue & Groove cladding Glazed joinery door Comes with Toughened glass, roof felt & shed floor 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been ...
12x12 Kinver 34mm Tongue & Groove Log cabin
This Kinver 12x12 log cabin with felt roof tiles is perfect for use as a summerhouse, workshop or extra storage space. With assembly service. 34 mm 34mm Tongue & Groove cladding Glazed joinery door Comes with Roof felt & shed floor 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions ...
12X14 Kinver 34mm Tongue & Groove Timber Log
This Kinver 12x14 log cabin is perfect for use as a summerhouse, workshop or extra storage space. Assembly required. 34mm 34mm Tongue & Groove cladding Glazed joinery door Comes with Roof felt & shed floor 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
18X20 Kingswood 44mm Tongue & Groove Timber Log
This Kingswood 18x20 log cabin is perfect for use as a summerhouse, workshop or extra storage space. Assembly required. 44mm 44mm Tongue & Groove cladding Doors & windows are single glazed with toughened glass Comes with Toughened glass, roof felt & shed floor 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee ...