See more Sheds
Shire Warwick 8x6 Apex Shiplap Wooden Shed
Our stores do not stock this product
This Warwick 8x6 apex shiplap European softwood shed is ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Roof felt, shed floor & glazing
- Ideal for storing garden essentials and using as a potting shed.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
Strongly constructed using 34x34mm Framing
- Dipped basecoat gives great resistance to rot, decay and insect infestation
- Comes with 1 glass window
- A hasp & staple door closure is included to keep your possessions secure
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Number of doors||2|
Good value for the price.
Hathi - 3 years ago
Delivery was great (on time and complete). Product is solid and easy to build. Only let down by very thin flooring (even through o put in extra beams it still flexes alot as I walk over it) The stape and hasp fell apart when fitted and the roofing nails were too short and pulled out as the felt in curled. The timber side of things is generally good for the price. One major drawback is the height of the door frame - I'm 6 foot one and the top of the door is below the level of my chin!
naehappy - 4 years ago
Back panel leaking in several places, floor a bit flimsy
grievo - 4 years ago
very happy with shed had one small problem which was rectified very quickly the hasp was replaced very quickly happy
Good value for money shed
Sherman Sherman - 4 years ago
V good value for money. Putting it together is definitely a two man job and harder for the armateur than I expected. But it is sturdy and went together well.
Worst purchase I can remember making
CMail - 4 years ago
This is so poorly put together it beggars belief. The side and back panels that come premade are nail gunned together. Most of these have missed the support posts rendering them next to useless. The nails and screws that come with the shed are of such poor quality I had trouble using most of them. Nails without heads and screws with no indents for screwdrivers and well as the usual missing screws for example. The description also specifically mentions comprehensive instructions. This must be a joke. The instructions are next to useless. Minimal detail and poor photos. Whilst I understood the shed to require assembly I did not expect it to require as much as it did. I had to cut some of the lengths to fit and others were short.
I cannot emphasise enough how disappointed I am with this purchase. I wish I had spent a few more pounds and gone elsewhere.