See more Sheds
Keter Factor 8x8 Apex Plastic Shed
This Factor 8x8 apex Resin (plastic) & steel shed is ideal for storing garden tools, equipment, furniture and sundries, and using as a potting shed.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fittings included
- Comes with Shed floor, two shelves with brackets & padlock hasp (lock sold separately)
- Ideal for storing garden tools, equipment, furniture and sundries, and using as a potting shed.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
Conveniently-sized storage and plenty of style. The factor 8 x 6 features a great wood-like texture and is constructed out of a durable and weather-resistant resin with steel reinforcement. It comes with wide double doors, built-in ventilation as well as a window and skylight. It also have a heavy-duty floor panel and two shelves.
- Comes with 1 styrene window
- A rotating hasp door closure is included to keep your possessions secure
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- Integral skylight for added internal illumination
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of fixed windows||1|
|Number of doors||2|
just what we needed
spa princess - 2 years ago
bought this to house a hot tub spa in the garden was easier to assemble than we thought and looks fantastic much better than any wooden sheds we had in the past
A Shed of its own.
jamesda65 - 2 years ago
I had my Shed for quite a few months now they tell you that it takes two men if you get all the parts at the right place's then you will manage it no probs. I must say it's the best Shed I'v ever bought, it's quite simple get two end's together and put a plug into the hole so this the whole way round put the ground one's first then go round the middle and then the top leaving the roof to last..
Good design but most of the parts were mishaped.
Markus - 3 years ago
Design is clever but many parts had to be reshaped and stressed to fit. Sometimes with clamps in order to assemble and align. All wall panels were warped and all corner and roof eaves were badly distorted. Made it quite difficult to assemble. I was lucky that I was assembling the shed on a hot day, so I was able to reshape most of the parts using hardwood and clamps. Its a shame because the shed looks good when its up. Not convinced it will stand up to storm force winds though. I guess time will tell. The review guidelines advise not to mention customer service, but I have to say that my experience has been very poor. Emails are simply not answered. All I have received is a bunch of automated responses telling me that my request will be answered in 48 hours. Well I can say categorically that they are not answered at all.
Pros of the product: Good design. It would have been easy to assemble if most of the parts were not misshaped. The shed is light and airy due to the clever skylight and it's easy to keep clean.
Cons: Some of the plastic panels are very thin. Translucent in fact. When the sun shines you can clearly see through the gable end and wall panels in certain areas.
Its very dull today, 4th September, but you can see from the attached photos that light easily comes through the wall and end panels.
I don't know why most of the parts were distorted. May be the retailer or the carrier stored the heavy boxes of parts in a really hot place ( the weather was very warm when I ordered it ). But some of the parts need to be heavier gauge plastic for sure. I do quite like the shed, but at the moment I would not buy another. The quality of the plastic should be "beefed" up a little, even if it does mean the price going up.
Great storage space without maintainance
Alfiemouse - 3 years ago
Really pleased with this shed, great storage and quality, it took 2 people to set it up in 4hours and looks really nice too,
Jv1976 - 4 years ago
Bad experience, wish I purchased from a local supplier.