See more Summerhouses
Shire Hampton 8x8 Toughened glass Pent Shiplap Wooden Summer house
This Hampton 8x8 summerhouse with toughened glass is perfect for use as a summerhouse, workshop or extra storage space. Assembly required.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that summerhouses are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving.
- Only fixings included
- 10 years Manufacturers anti-rot guarantee applicable if care instructions have been followed
- For use as a summerhouse, workshop or extra storage space
Features and benefits
This summerhouse has been strongly constructed using 34x34mm framing and features two open windows, allowing for fresh air and ventilation during the warmer months.
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- This summerhouse is supplied with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided. 2 people are required to build
- We recommend that summerhouses are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Locking mechanism||Gate latch|
|Number of doors||2|
|Number of fixed windows||2|
Jcw1 - 4 years ago
I bought this summer house about two months ago. Despite the store giving me a signed delivery maximum wait, the actual delivery was three weeks later. It proved easy to assemble but the quality of timber used in my unit is absolutely dire. Perhaps I am just unlucky but really the manufacturer should be ashamed of itself allowing such grim timber to exit their factory. My recommendation would be, if you want a summer house, look elswhere to avoid disappointment. Sorry but I have to speak as I find.
Nice windows, good value
Gryphgal - 4 years ago
Pretty good, some more attention to detail on the quality would have been better but it makes a great space and very happy over all. There was a split in the wood, whic didn't go all the way through but looked a bit insightly, so the quality could have been better, but the overall quality was fine and the end product was just great
Philox1 - 4 years ago
Good delivery, excellent quality product with easy to follow instructions
Johnny 10 - 4 years ago
Very disappointed with the quality of this summer house splitting and holes in the panels Quality of the wood used leaves a lot to be desired if ever I move house would never buy again
A excellent addition to the garden
Grandad whiskers - 5 years ago
This was easier to erect than I expected, the most time consuming part being applying wood stain to all panels prior to assembly. All panels are of a sensible easily managed size. I have yet to paint the inside as I will be insulating with loft insulation covered by hardboard panels. I have, however applied a clear wood preservative internally. The most disappointing aspect of the construction is the use of very rough cut wood for the window surround battens. If other battens can be partially planed why not these as well? I have fitted my own door furniture for a better look. Smooth, planed window stops will be fixed internally to finish the Windows off to my satisfaction.