9x9 HighLine Flat Shiplap Metal Shed
- Home Delivery Delivery within 15 working days (excl. Sat & Sun). The carrier will call before delivery to arrange an exact day.
Click & Collect
Unavailable for Click & Collect
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This HighLine 9x9 flat shiplap shed
- 0.5mm Shiplap cladding
- Single swing door
- Comes with - Integrated gutter, preparation for roof insulation, 2 tool holders, 4 tool hangers, 2 shelves and 2 support rails and Fixings supplied
- 20 year
Features and Benefits
- The garden shed HighLine has an all-around acrylic skylight to provide sufficient light inside from all sides. Due to our 3-way locking mechanism the house is burglar-proof. The high quality steel used does not deform and the colour remains attractive for years
- For all those who are looking for the best with regard to quality and design - the top product of Biohort conceived by industrial designers. The modern flat roof and the integrated all-around skylight make the HighLine® a pleasure for one's eyes. The 3-way locking mechanism with a cylinder lock ensures optimum security. The opening and closing of the door works semi-automatically with the help of a gas assisted spring damper. Moreover, all this is absolutely maintenance-free
- A 3-way locking mechanism with stainless steel door handle, cylinder lock and spare key for security. The door is designed to be extremely robust and can be fitted into any of the walls from size H2 onwards. An integrated all-around acrylic skylight provides sufficient light inside from all sides. Gutter with integrated leaf traps fitted to both sides. It is extremely stable as it can withstand snow loads of up to 150 kg/m² and is storm proof (up to 150 km/h, wind force 12)
- 6.45 m²
- Level the ground surface before starting assembly
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Number of doors||1|
|Glazing unit thickness||2mm|
|Surface finish||Polyamide enamel coating|
Help & Advice
How to guides
A firm, level base should be the starting point for any shed or garden building. Without this the structure is likely to be assembled improperly - screw holes will not line up correctly, doors may not fit their doorways and the quality and service life of your shed could be greatly reduced.
There are a number of different options to create the necessary flat and level surface, and we're going to take you through four of them. All are ideal to prevent water collecting around the shed floor and damaging it. These four methods are how to lay:
- a timber base (also known as a portabase)
- a plastic base
- a paved base, and
- a concrete base
Both paved and concrete bases can't be laid straight onto soft ground and so require a sub-base. A concrete base also has a further extra step - constructing the frame or edging that supports concrete while it sets, this is known as formwork. So do bear in mind that these options can take longer to build than the timber and plastic bases.
Simply choose the one for you and read through the step-by-step advice on how to lay your shed base.
The garden shed - a firm favourite in British gardens. Sheds are brilliantly versatile. Use as a tool shed to protect equipment and tools; as a potting shed to plant up pots and grow seeds; or as an extra room for quiet relaxation. They offer great storage space for bulky items like garden furniture and bicycles and can be your hobby hide-out when there’s no more space in the house.
But finding the right shed for your needs can seem tricky. That's where we can help. Our guide is here to help you choose the best shed for you and your outdoor space.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This Murryhill 12x10 Modular garage is ideal for storing and protecting all your garden essentials, and can also can be converted in to a workshop. Assembly required. Modular construction Lockable Rollover door 15 years Manufacturers guarantee against rust perforation
This Shelterlogic 16x12 peak tubular steel frame Steel garage is for vehicle storage. Tubular steel frame Comes with - 4x anchor and Fixings supplied 1 year Manufacturers guarantee for fabric and framework
This Murryhill 17x12 Modular garage is ideal for storing and protecting all your garden essentials, and can also can be converted in to a workshop. With assembly service. Modular construction Lockable Rollover door 15 years Manufacturers guarantee against rust perforation
This Shelterlogic Round top 20x10 tubular steel frame Steel auto shelter is for vehicle storage. Tubular steel frame Comes with - 4x anchor and Fixings supplied 1 year Manufacturers guarantee for fabric and framework