See more Flood Barriers
AP Flood Alert (H)600 (W)900mm Flood door panel
- Seals doors and gaps where flood water could enter
Features and Benefits
- This product has been independently tested by BSI Kitemark and exceeds the requirements of PAS 1188:2012
- Once the fixing frame is permanently fitted to the doorframe, the door panel can be quickly and easily installed using the t-handle screws supplied. Fitting instructions supplied
- The fixing frame is also paintable, allowing it to blend with the colour of the doorframe, making it almost invisible when a panel is not required
- Made from high impact polystyrene
Health and Safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Brand||AP Flood Alert|
|Construction||Made from high impact polystyrene|
Botoymia - 3 years ago
Not a very effective product too expensive for something that doesn't really work. I have also used the sandbags which were not very good. Thumbs down on both fronts.
Customers who bought this also browsed
AP Flood Alert Double Air Brick Cover
Seals air bricks to prevent rising flood water entering your home 1 double airbrick cover, 4 anchor plugs, 4 T handle screws and 4 anti-loss washers
Floodstop Flood Barrier Hub Key
Creates a sealed connection between Floodstop and Multi-hub units Use a hub key handle with your hub to aid insertion and removal (sold separately EAN 5060169651890)
Floodstop Flood Barrier Hub White
Allows you to create a 90° angle and water tight corner in your flood barrier wall Flood barrier wall units sold separately (EAN 5060169651852 for White and EAN 5060169651869 for Red)
Floodstop Flood Barrier White
1 metre long, lightweight flood barrier unit - use as part of a complete system to prevent flooding in extreme weather conditions Connect multiple barriers together in a straight line using a barrier hub key (EAN 5060169651883) and create a 90° angle in wall using a flood barrier hub (EAN ...