See more Toilet Unit & WC Sets
Ardenno Gloss White Toilet unit & WC set
- Brackets supplied, Assembly required. Full instructions included
- 10 years Guarantee
Features and Benefits
Clean, crisp and versatile, our Ardenno gloss white range of furniture is a great choice for creating a bright and airy bathroom with heaps of storage space
- Ardenno gloss white toilet unit, (H)810mm (W)550mm (D)320mm, 17kg
- Cooke & Lewis Tyler toilet with standard close seat, (H) 390mm (W)550mm (D)360mm, dual flush 4L/6L
- Join together with other products in the Ardenno range to create a fitted look
- Waterproof PVC pressed finished with rounded door edges for durability
- Tyler back to wall toilet includes Fluidmaster concealed cistern
- Made from responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
|Material||MDF & MFC cabinet|
Poor quality fittings
Chezzmaster - 1 year ago
Looks good, but bought this recently and plumber having trouble with fittings- says not good quality. Not even supplied screws to fix to floor!! Should come with everything needed to install for use. I am very disappointed all fixtures not included.
Would be nightmare for a non plumber to install.
Markav15 - 1 year ago
Not the best out there, average at best,many better for less money available.
kangaroo2015 - 1 year ago
a complete load of rubbish poor build quality toilet pan uneven manufacture very poor
Plodd - 2 years ago
I ave just opened this and discovered that only the front is in a gloss finish. I cannot find anywhere on the description that tells me this. Spoils the whole look.
Good enough, could be better...
Nigelph - 2 years ago
Fair quality materials, looks ok, but terrible design. The front panel locates by pushing it inward onto spring clips which is meant to make it removable for maintenance, but once the pan is fitted against it there is no way to remove it. That's not a show stopper, but better designed cabinets have the front panel sliding down into position, which is removable and gives easy access to pipework and cistern.
Also, the shaft on the flush button is a fraction too short and the cable does not clip onto it. I had to chisel away material from the back of the hole I drilled in the top panel in order to make it fit. An awful oversight!
If I have to fit another I would not buy this product again.