See more Sheds
Arrow Greenvale 10x8 Apex Metal Shed
This Greenvale 10x8 apex Metal shed is ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Shed floor
- Ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
Wall height: 1700 mm
- Painted and galvanised to give great resistance to rot and decay
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- A padlock door closure is included to keep your possessions secure - padlock sold separately
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of doors||2|
Anonymous - 3 years ago
took ages to put together, doors are awkward mice love their new home!really tatty bit of kit.within 3 months he roof leaked.and i had to put new pitch onto it.
Large shed for the money, good value
monet1948 - 5 years ago
Gives a large versatile storage area with ease of assembly as long as you make the effort to read the manual. It does need a calm day for assembly.
Very Poor Instructions
Wilkie1606 - 6 years ago
This is a decent shed when its all together, but the instructions are very poor and conflicting, which caused disassembly. Colour photos for certain parts would be an advantage.
My neighbour & I have taken a full 2 days to put the shed together but we are stuck on the doors. The runners for the doors have screws going into them so we have no idea how the doors open and close without hitting screws. Now on the phone to B & Q for advice. If you are not DIY orientated DO NOT BUY THIS SHED.
Retired101 - 7 years ago
Nice shed but difficult to build. Instructions need more detailed advice especially about orientation of parts. More use of nuts and bolts rather than self tapper screws would help. Ran out of washers