See more Sheds
Arrow Greenvale 6x4 Pent Green & white Metal Shed
This Greenvale 6x4 pent Metal shed is ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
Features and benefits
Wall height: 1570 mm
- Painted and galvanised to give great resistance to rot and decay
- A padlock door closure is included to keep your possessions secure - padlock sold separately
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Base included||Base not included|
|Number of doors||2|
Newquay11 - 3 years ago
Delivery was excellent. Even construction was straightforward with two of us. Looked good. However, I have had it for about 6 months now and not put anything in it because it leaks like a sieve! There is rain coming in through the roof, the sides, and the bottom. I have tried numerous products to stop the leaks but really wished I had just bought a different shed.
Marge m - 3 years ago
Just bought this first class service to start with ... delighted with shed good size and looks stylish in the garden
Good for the price
VixenBB - 3 years ago
They're not lying when they say it takes 2 people around 5/6 hours to put this together! Seems sturdy and big enough for 3 bikes and a lawnmower. Noisy when you open the doors, but not a big problem, just oil them often. Great shes for the price.
Shed Install Time Consuming
WinTay - 3 years ago
The 6' x 4' Greenvale Pent Metal Shed was delivered in a sturdy cardboard box, after opening no damage was found to any of the parts when checked. I strongly advise to read through the installation instructions first before starting assembly and lay out parts on the floor accordingly. The instructions could have done with better blow-up diagrams to show in detail how some of the components are put together but on the whole are ok, also suggest not to rush as time will save you time when you find you have missed a step and not fitted a part. Also suggest to a solid base as shed may need fixing to floor due to its lightness.
Momodem - 4 years ago
It's a good shed that won't be eaten by woodlice! Fiddly to put up but fun, in a strange way. Myself and the wife managed it in 3 hours.