See more Sheds
Arrow Greenvale 6x5 Apex Metal Shed
This Greenvale 6x5 apex Metal shed is ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Assembly required
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
Features and benefits
Wall height: 1700 mm
- Painted and galvanised to give great resistance to rot and decay
- A padlock door closure is included to keep your possessions secure - padlock sold separately
- This shed is supplied flat packed with comprehensive fitting instructions and fixings provided - 2 people are required to build this shed
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
|Base included||Base not included|
|Number of doors||2|
Seletar - 3 years ago
Very pleased . Bought the shed for my 90th birthday,bit tricky to assemble but built it on wood decking. Guarantee 10years,so in 10 years I'll buy another one. My neighbor won't speak to me.l sleep in there over the weekend. Chuffed .
MY NEW SHED - 4 years ago
ASSEMBLED RESONABLY WELL, INSTRUCTIONS GOOD AND PLENTY OF SPARE SCREWS AND NUTS AND BOLTS
Gixertez - 5 years ago
Shed is 6x4 and half not 6x5, a little disappointed, wouldn't of bought it if I had known
Useful little shed
Kevsgarden - 5 years ago
Happy with this product but it was difficult to put together and you must have two people to do it
condensation can ruin your storage
guzzitrike - 6 years ago
Took a good 6 hours to put together. Built it on a damp proof slab, but the changes in temperature (this is the UK) caused condensation inside which then drips all over you things causing all sorts or corrosion that I wanted to prevent by storing inside. After a year parts start to go rusty - not great really for the price. On the bright side it only took me 2 hours to pull apart and 5 minutes for the scrap man to chuck in the back of his truck for free. Would I recommend - no.