See more Sheds
Arrow Woodvale 12x10 Apex Metal Shed - Assembly service included
This Woodvale 12x10 apex Metal shed is ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Assembly service included
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on.
- Only fixings included
- Comes with Shed floor
- Ideal for securely protecting and storing garden essentials.
- Floor included
Features and benefits
- Painted and galvanised to give great resistance to rot and decay
- Made using responsibly sourced, Forest Friendly timber
- A padlock door closure is included to keep your possessions secure - padlock sold separately
- This product will be delivered and installed in your garden by a professional build up team
- We recommend that sheds are sited on pre-laid, level, solid and dry ground, with a foundation of either a wooden shed base, concrete or paving to give a stable and even footing for your shed to sit on
- The dimensions given refer to the external dimensions of the product unless otherwise stated
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Base included||Base not included|
|Floor supplied||Floor included|
|Number of doors||2|
Beesy - 3 years ago
Couldn't use it because it has no windows, but good for storage. I wanted a workshop.
GGB4 - 3 years ago
Looks exactly like the picture and very pleased with it. Glad we included the assembly service. One man arrived at 5pm & completed the job just before 8pm!! All left neat & tidy.
Looks really good!
aries99 - 6 years ago
We had it erected & would recommend that. Looks great just like wood. Very roomy inside. Downside is the metal panels, they are very thin and bend easily! Not secure to vandals or thieves!!! Could be opened with a can opener.
Sturdy and Well Built
Lulusue11 - 6 years ago
We bought this shed for storing solvents and chemicals at work. Great design, strong, sturdy and well built .
watershed - 8 years ago
Overall Product appeared OK but it is not waterproof. After the shed was installed which took just a couple of hours and we had our first rain, water started seeping in between the top of the wall and the roof joint; at this joint we would have expected a waterproof membrane or some other sealant. To fix this we had to run sealant all around the shed. The floor that comes with the shed is not sturdy as you walk across it, it would bend, perhaps this is due to insufficient floor beams which support the decking so we had to buy additional flooring to strengthen it. Some weeks later as we walked across the floor puddles of water seeped through the extra floor board joints, after lifting up the extra floor boards we found bigger puddles of water on the fitted floor. Whilst drying this out the rain started again and we saw where the water was coming from. The sliding door sits in a metal gully, rain hits the door, falls in the gully, runs along to the side wall and floods onto the wooden floor. Overall a bad design.