Astrantia "Primadonna" Bulbs
[This is a block of tabs..]
- Pack quantity - Approx 2 bulbs
- Ideal for growing in borders, containers and pots
- Planting Season: February - May. Flower/Harvest: June - October
Features and Benefits
- Where to plant - Partial shade
- Remove the plants and soak them in water for 3-4 hours. Lightly press each bulb hollow side up into multipurpose compost in pots or trays to start growth. Dig soil improver in to the planting area before planting
|Colour description||Red & white|
|Soil type||Well drained soil|
|Eventual height & spread||900 mm|
|Storage details||Store in cool dry place|
Help & Advice
How to guides
Summer may be over - but that doesn’t mean your outdoor space has to be dull. Keep the colour going into autumn, and beyond, by growing a range of plants that maintain your garden's interest through the colder months.
There is a wide range of hardy shrubs, conifers, heathers and perennials that will keep your garden colourful despite the cold. And a lot of them will keep growing back for several years making them great value for money. So whether you’re looking to brighten your borders or replace faded pot displays with something that’ll look good on dull winter days, we’ve got some fresh planting ideas for you.
Ensuring that your plants have sufficient access to water without being drowned or spoiled is something you'll need to stay on top of at all times, as the weather conditions and the needs of your garden will be shifting and changing regularly. There are a huge variety of irrigation tools available to assist with this, in this guide we'll help you to decide which ones you can use to help your garden reach its full potential.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery