See more Laundry Airers
B&Q 4 arm rotary airer 50m
Our stores do not stock this product
- 4 rectangular arms for strength
- Easy to assemble & operate and comes with Arm end hanger hooks & plastic ground socket for installation using concrete
- Guarantee - 1 year Guarantee
Features and Benefits
- Easy to assemble 2 piece centre pole
- Easy to operate 4 stage line umbrella clip / tensioning system, 40mm centre pole diameter
- 2.7m turning circle
- Size fully open - maximum height before installation 1.99m x maximum width 2.7m
- Line tidy strap
- Using the tumble drier less saves electricity.
|Total drying space||50m|
|Material||Steel & plastic|
|Colour description||Silver frame, clotted cream line & fittings|
|Assembly required||Assembly required|
|Locking mechanism||4 stage umbrella clip|
Just the job
SimonBH3 - 2 months ago
Bought to replace our old rotary driver that rusted and snapped at the base, this is a much bigger airer, both in terms of capacity and also ** WARNING ** the central shaft which didn't fit in the hole for the concrete post for the previous airer. Almost the same size, I had to take the angle grinder to the new airer to cut a slot like a wooden peg, about 8" (29cm) long in the bottom of the post ... with a good push, it fits now, but is effectively permanently in the ground.
Nice click-in feature to keep the airer up.
4 Arm Rotary Clothes airer
Louw81 - 2 months ago
A much stronger airer than their basic unit and worth the extra cost. The basic is basic and was not tensioned correctly and could not be erected.
Fi C - 2 months ago
Excellent value and very sturdy easy to operate even with arthritis
Libby58 - 3 months ago
Easy to fit in concrete hole from old aired so no extra spike purchase necessary.
Happy with the price and very happy with the size. Seems sturdy enough but hasn’t had to survive any gales as yet.
Opens easily enough.
I would recommend this product for the price.
Vince12 - 1 year ago
This bends easy. Real easy. The main pole is made of soft metal and has bent over twice. The first time it happened I snapped the piece off and it was then a foot shorter.
The second time the main line bit was also damaged. Now enroute to the tip