See more Lawnmower Accessories
B&Q Lawnmower fuel enhancer 0.1L
Our stores do not stock this product
This lawnmower fuel enhancer maintains your machine's efficiency, helping it run smoother for longer. It's suitable for maintaining your machine's engine. Recommended uses: With all types of petrol/diesel when starting up after a long period of no use, or when a tank of fuel lasts over a month. Can be used with all 2 stroke & 4-stroke engines, as well as marine engines (in-board or outboard) & all garden machinery engines including lawnmowers, grass trimmers, hedge trimmers, leaf blowers, etc..
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Chemical care - Avoid contact with skin & eyes. Wash hands after use. Do not ingest. Dispose of used oil & container responsibly
Features and benefits
- Fuel Enhancer is designed to be used as an additive for petrol and diesel engines to preserve fuel when the engine is not used for long periods or when the fuel has to remain in the tank a long period eg: over winter in a lawnmower. It helps stabilise and prolong the useful life of fuel and reduce starting problems after long periods of no use.
- Prevents fuel degradation when the engine is not to be used for a long period. Helps protect engine parts against corrosion. Protects fuel against oxidation. Helps ease starting after prolonged lack of use of the engine. Helps keep the fuel system clean
- Mix in with the fuel. 100ml treats 5L of fuel
- Blended and bottled in the UK
Health and safety
Please note that this item has additional safety or regulatory datasheets available. The product may have possible health and safety hazards covered in these documents. Refer to the container for full information and always follow the instructions.
|Litre capacity (L)||0.1L|
Does what it say on the lid
Mrs Bob - 2 years ago
It en-sure the lawn mower starts first time even when not used for some time. The only dislike if the bottle design was change so that you could see how much you have added to each mix.
Meeeeeeeeeeeee - 2 years ago
If it does what it says it will do that will do do do