B&Q Lawnmower Fuel Enhancer 0.1L
£53.70 per L
- Home Delivery Order by 7pm (4pm Bank Holidays) for next day delivery. Due to the Bank Holiday, orders placed Sunday 27th May will be delivered Tuesday 29th May.
- Click & Collect 1 hour Click & Collect - Select store
- 45 day returns policy. Read our returns policy
[This is a block of tabs..]
This lawnmower fuel enhancer maintains your machine's efficiency, helping it run smoother for longer. It's suitable for maintaining your machine's engine. Recommended uses: With all types of petrol/diesel when starting up after a long period of no use, or when a tank of fuel lasts over a month. Can be used with all 2 stroke & 4-stroke engines, as well as marine engines (in-board or outboard) & all garden machinery engines including lawnmowers, grass trimmers, hedge trimmers, leaf blowers, etc..
- Guarantee - 1 year
- Chemical care - Avoid contact with skin & eyes. Wash hands after use. Do not ingest. Dispose of used oil & container responsibly
Features and Benefits
- Fuel Enhancer is designed to be used as an additive for petrol and diesel engines to preserve fuel when the engine is not used for long periods or when the fuel has to remain in the tank a long period eg: over winter in a lawnmower. It helps stabilise and prolong the useful life of fuel and reduce starting problems after long periods of no use.
- Prevents fuel degradation when the engine is not to be used for a long period. Helps protect engine parts against corrosion. Protects fuel against oxidation. Helps ease starting after prolonged lack of use of the engine. Helps keep the fuel system clean
- Mix in with the fuel. 100ml treats 5L of fuel
- Blended and bottled in the UK
Help & Advice
A lawnmower is an essential garden tool to help keep your lawn looking good all year round. But with so many options to choose from and so much technical talk, finding the right one can be challenging.
That's why we're here to help. We'll take you through the different types of lawnmower available, the power sources on offer and all the features to look out for to make mowing your lawn as easy and simple as possible. So whether you have a small patch of grass or a whole field to take care of, we've got the right lawnmower for you.
Before you begin
A few questions about how you’ll be using your mower can help narrow down your shopping options to find the perfect one.
How large is the lawn?
Smaller spaces are better suited to compact, lightweight mowers. While larger gardens need a more durable and robust lawnmower with greater power and a larger cutting width. The cutting width is the size of the blade – the wider the blade, the wider the strip of grass it will cut. Look out for innovative features that will help make even the toughest mowing job simple.
Where will the lawnmower be stored?
Think about garden access and storage. Do you need to pass through gates to mow your back and front gardens? If so, be sure to measure these in advance of buying to avoid getting a model too big to fit through the doors. Consider storage – make sure you can get it into your shed or garage, as well as having enough space to keep it out of the way.
How close is the lawn to a power source?
A power source close to your lawn gives you more options when it comes to your choice of lawnmower. However, don’t fret if your garden is very large or your lawn is away from the power source – we have a wide range of mowers to suit every situation and size of garden.
Let's go through your options.
Choose a convenient delivery date on 1000s of products
45 day returns policy
Arrange collection or return to store.Customer support team - 0333 014 3357
Free delivery on standard orders over £50
Excludes Large and Bulk delivery
This B&Q FPLMP450BS-HP hand-propelled petrol lawnmower is ideal for cutting grass and keeping your lawn neat and tidy (suitable for gardens up to 800 m²). Cutting width (mm) - 410mm, 7 cutting heights from 25-75 mm Collection capacity (L) - 50L Briggs & Stratton B&S 450E 4-stroke Petrol engine ...
This engine oil B&Q 2 Stroke oil is a premium quality oil blended from the finest semi-synthetic oil additives which ensure thermal stability, anti-wear properties, engine cleanliness and corrosion protection. It's suitable for all 2 stroke engines. Simply add this oil to 5 litres of fuel for an exact 50:1 ...
This Mac Allister 460mm 60L self-propelled petrol lawnmower is ideal for cutting grass and keeping your lawn neat and tidy (suitable for gardens up to 1000 m²). Cutting width (mm) - 460 mm, 7 cutting heights from 25-75 mm Collection capacity (L) - 60L Briggs & Stratton B&S 675iS 4-stroke ...
This Mac Allister MLMP500SP46-2 self-propelled petrol lawnmower is ideal for cutting grass and keeping your lawn neat and tidy (suitable for gardens up to gardens up to 1000 m²). Cutting width (mm) - 460mm, 10 cutting heights from 25-75 mm Collection capacity (L) - 60L Briggs & Stratton B&S 500E ...