See more Luxury vinyl click flooring
Bachata Dark grey Luxury vinyl click flooring
Features and benefits
Update your home interior with easy fitting luxury vinyl click flooring. It's water and heat resistant, durable, and very easy to lay. A simple way to make a big difference to your interior design.
- The decorative embossed pattern of these vinyl planks imitates a classic dark plank floor
- This floor is easy to install thanks to the click laying system, with just a utility knife and very little mess and dust created
- We recommend using Luxury vinyl click flooring underlay panels with this product, for optimal fitting and performance.
- Product certified with low interior air emissions (A+)
- Suitable for any room with low to moderate traffic
|Room use||Any room|
|Application method||Click fitting system|
|CE marked||CE marked|
Avoid at all costs
Mrssmith1984 - 30 days ago
Like many I fell in love with this product when I saw it. I have lvt in my kitchen and bathroom and it’s perfect. This however I noticed was really flimsy and most boxes had damaged planks which I had to take back to exchange. It was fitted by a professional floor fitter and looked lovely. 6 months down the line it is ruined. It has chips in it, joints are lifting and broken and it’s not fit for purpose. It’s heartbreaking as we spent a lot on it and we take pride in our home. Again like many we will now be complaining to B&Q to recover our money.
Waste of money
woody1990 - 1 month ago
Looks great when first fitted, after a few month floor totally ruined
Duc80 - 1 month ago
Flooring looks nice when fitted but after a few weeks it starts to crack and break. Absolutely rubbish, stick with laminate instead.
GDB78 - 2 months ago
The flooring is terrible. Like most reviews on this page, as soon as it was laid it started to crack. Most sections have pieces breaking off. It's not how it's been laid either.
Lasted 6 months
Gilkr90 - 3 months ago
As soon as I made the first cut I knew this flooring wasn't going to last, it's thin and extremely brittle. A number of the joins have split and you can hear it crack as you walk along it. Installed as per instructions and with the reccomended underlay.