See more Coffee tampers
BEEM Knock Box for Portafilter - 650ml
Sold & shipped by Landmann Ltd
Anyone who loves espresso appreciates a clean and structured process. From tamping to disposing of beans, every step of preparation is key. The BEEM knock-off container is equipped with useful features to make this last step as comfortable as possible. The beating bar is deliberately attached to the rear of the container to ensure a reliable drop, no mess on the counters. In addition, the tapping rod is silicone-coated to protect the portafilter, minimize the noise level, and make cleaning easier. With approx. 650ml, the BEEM knock-off container offers enough space for several preparation runs and the corresponding coffee grounds.
- Guarantee - 2 years
Features and benefits
- KEEP IT EASY: A practical accessory for easily tapping the coffee grounds out of the portafilter.
- GENTLY DOES IT: The silicone tapping rod is gentle on the portafilter, shock-proof, easy to clean and silent. No loud bangs that early in the morning.
- OPTIMAL SIZE: approx. 650 ml capacity - ideal for tapping off several sieves worth of coffee grounds.
- ROBUST & STABLE: With rubberised base to prevent slipping. No surface scratches here.
- EASY TO CLEAN: All container components are easy to remove and rinse under the tap.